Top Reasons to Visit Aston Lakeland Village Resort
- Located directly on Lake Tahoe, this condo resort has gorgeous views of the lake and the Sierra Nevada mountains. The 19-acre property extends over alpine forests and relaxing lakefront.
- A free shuttle takes you to nearby Heavenly Mountain Resort, as well as the area’s casinos, shopping, and restaurants.
- The resort serves a complimentary breakfast during ski season, loans out free snowshoes to guests, and has an onsite ski shop.
- Each one-bedroom suite has a fully equipped kitchen and a gas-burning fireplace. Families of up to six have plenty of room in two-bedroom townhouses, which have full kitchens and living rooms.
- Suites have balconies and are decorated in a luxe lodge style with plush sofa-sleepers. Townhouses feature exposed wooden beams, a balcony deck, and a half-wall sleeping loft.
South Lake Tahoe, California: Year-Round Haven for Outdoor Adventures and Late-Night Revelry
Lake Tahoe has no real off-season; people find ways to make use of its pristine water, beaches, and mountains all year long. In the summer, the lake's clear, freshwater surface—which straddles the California-Nevada border—is dotted with swimmers, boaters, and jet skiers. Several ski resorts with world-class slopes typically stay open from November to April, and Emerald Bay State Park is accessible year-round. A moderately easy hike to the base of Lower Eagle Falls reveals breathtaking views of the waterfalls crashing down from above.
A diverse crowd of spectators gathers at night for South Lake Tahoe's various events, which range from wine and food festivals to rock concerts and fireworks displays. A few miles northwest of South Lake Tahoe sits Stateline, Nevada, where a handful of casinos host high-stakes games of blackjack and solitaire.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What some people are buzzing about:
95% of 313 customers recommend
“is very clean and the people in the lobby very friendly and is on a very good location and the lake is out side beautiful and clean i love every thing that i want to...”
“is very clean and the people in the lobby very friendly and is on a very good location and the lake is out side beautiful and clean i love every thing that i want to go back!!!!! ”
“good circumstances, spacious room, and kitchen for cooking”
“Very accommodating and kind staff to go along with a great room and location.”
South Lake Tahoe, CA
3535 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150