Top Reasons to Visit Aston Lakeland Village Resort
- Located directly on Lake Tahoe, this condo resort has gorgeous views of the lake and the Sierra Nevada mountains. The 19-acre property extends over alpine forests and relaxing lakefront.
- A free shuttle takes you to nearby Heavenly Mountain Resort, as well as the area’s casinos, shopping, and restaurants.
- The resort serves a complimentary breakfast during ski season, loans out free snowshoes to guests, and has an onsite ski shop.
- Each one-bedroom suite has a fully equipped kitchen and a gas-burning fireplace. Families of up to six have plenty of room in two-bedroom townhouses, which have full kitchens and living rooms.
- Suites have balconies and are decorated in a luxe lodge style with plush sofa-sleepers. Townhouses feature exposed wooden beams, a balcony deck, and a half-wall sleeping loft.
South Lake Tahoe, California: Year-Round Haven for Outdoor Adventures and Late-Night Revelry
Lake Tahoe has no real off-season; people find ways to make use of its pristine water, beaches, and mountains all year long. In the summer, the lake's clear, freshwater surface—which straddles the California-Nevada border—is dotted with swimmers, boaters, and jet skiers. Several ski resorts with world-class slopes typically stay open from November to April, and Emerald Bay State Park is accessible year-round. A moderately easy hike to the base of Lower Eagle Falls reveals breathtaking views of the waterfalls crashing down from above.
A diverse crowd of spectators gathers at night for South Lake Tahoe's various events, which range from wine and food festivals to rock concerts and fireworks displays. A few miles northwest of South Lake Tahoe sits Stateline, Nevada, where a handful of casinos host high-stakes games of blackjack and solitaire.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What some people are buzzing about:
95% of 313 customers recommend
“convenience to Heavenly and ski shuttle.”
“The townhome was beautiful!”
“The quiet an relaxing atmosphere. The lake!”
South Lake Tahoe, CA
3535 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150