Top Reasons to Stay at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
- It’s situated in the heart of Banff National Park, close to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and rock climbing in the Canadian Rockies.
- Wood-burning fireplaces, full kitchens, and separate living rooms are standard in the resort’s one-bedroom condos.
- You can enjoy fresh coffee, sandwiches, and mountain views on the outdoor patio at the onsite Pepper’s Bar and Deli.
- Your stay includes a complimentary bottle of wine, two-for-one margaritas at Chili’s in downtown Banff, and, for purchasers of Option 1, a $25 credit toward a one-hour massage at Red Earth Spa.
- Feel free to make use of outdoor squash and tennis courts (extra fees) or simply relax in the indoor pool and hot tub.
- The resort’s free shuttle takes you into downtown Banff, with hourly departures between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m.
Banff, Alberta: Tiny Town in the Canadian Rockies with Year-Round Outdoor Activities
The tiny mountain town of Banff is ringed by rugged peaks and dense pine forests in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, about 90 minutes west of Calgary. The town is just minutes away from year-round outdoor activities at Banff National Park. The park encompasses 2,564 square miles of snow-capped mountains, coniferous forests, and glacial lakes that are a shocking shade of blue; US News & World Report called Banff one of the best national parks in the world.
In the winter, skiing is the area’s big draw, with three ski resorts totaling nearly 300 runs. Once the snow melts, you can still enjoy the brisk mountain air on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails such as Stoney Squaw Summit, an uphill route that wends through dense forests to a stunning mountain vista. Another popular attraction—Banff Upper Hot Springs—is open to the public all year long. The mineral-rich waters, which stay at a constant 98 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, are part of the highest hot-springs system in Canada.
Downtown Banff is a bustling commercial center filled with independent shops. A slew of bars and restaurants serve bison, venison, and elk. The sparkling Bow River winds through town; take a stroll along the Bow River Falls trail and you’ll get up-close views of the cascading waters.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
97% of 34 customers recommend
“All the staff was so friendly and helpful with everything we needed and the facilities were beautiful with more amenities then we got to enjoy.”
“great place, clean and comfortable..”
“Make coupons available to use longer for spa.”
Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
1029 Banff Ave.
Banff, AB T1L 1H8