Barton Hill Hotel & Spa - Lewiston, NY
1-Night Stay for Two in a Portage Retreat Room with Dining and Casino Credits. Combine Up to 2 Nights.
Old-World Charm Meets Contemporary Elegance at Boutique Hotel Facing Niagara River
Though it’s a relatively new hotel, Barton Hill Hotel & Spa is located on some historic land in Lewiston, New York—it’s near the site of the first battle of the War of 1812. The surrounding Niagara region has a vintage feel to it as well: it’s dotted with charming villages and idyllic vineyards. In keeping with the setting, Barton Hill’s decor and design have an old-fashioned look, too.
Beyond the white-stone entrance, you'll find the hotel’s great room, which is anchored by stately columns and outfitted with Greek Revival furniture. Upstairs, spacious guest rooms have varying decor, such as heavy draperies and wrought-iron chairs. Each room comes with a gas fireplace and an iPod docking station, and some have views of the Niagara River.
You can use your included dining credit at the inn’s Chantry Restaurant and Bar, which serves inventive cocktails and gourmet pub fare. The menu rotates weekly, but it might include parmesan baked tilapia or apple cider-glazed steak tips. As part of this package, you’ll also get a gaming credit at Seneca Niagara Casino, located about 20 minutes south of the hotel near Niagara Falls. It has more than 2,000 slot machines and 100 table games.
Lewiston, New York: Historic Town Minutes from Niagara Falls
Lewiston was one of western New York's earliest settlements, dating back to the 1600s. Today, the quaint streets are lined with antique stores and art galleries. Just a 10-minute drive from the hotel you'll find the vineyards of the Niagara Wine Trail. The area is best known for its ice wine, a sweet dessert varietal made from frozen grapes.
The Niagara River flows past the hotel, about 8 miles upstream from the American side of Niagara Falls. At that iconic spot, roughly 600,000 gallons of water cascade over the brink each second, creating a thunderous roar and sending a cool mist into the air. Niagara Falls State Park offers a variety of lookout points. One of the best of these is free—the 282-foot Prospect Point Park observation tower.
What You Get
1-night stay for two in a Portage Retreat room
- Option 1: $99 to check in Sunday–Thursday, valid for travel 10/1/13–12/29/13 (up to a $199 value)
- Option 2: $129 to check in Friday or Saturday, valid for travel 10/18/13–12/28/13 (up to a $229 value)
Included in both options:
- $20 dining credit (not valid toward alcohol)
- $30 casino credit
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/29/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: 48-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 12% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Full spa with massages and facials
- Restaurant and wine bar
- In-room fireplaces and flat-screen TVs
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/29/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 10/1/13–12/29/13 or 10/18/13–12/28/13, depending on option purchased
- Limit 6 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 48hr cancellation notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Dining credit not valid toward alcohol
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 12% tax not included
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Portage Retreat Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for one additional guest
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $25 per day. Call the hotel to request a rollaway.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: certain pets may be added for an additional $25 per day. Call the hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: please contact hotel for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: please call hotel with upgrade requests.
- By plane: about 30 miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- By transit: NFTA bus No. 50, Center Street at 4th Street stop
- By car: about 25 miles north of Buffalo
- By shuttle: $55 per person each way from BUF