Belfry Inne & Bistro - Cape Cod, MA
Two-Night Stay for Two in a Painted Lady Room with Dining Credit. Combine Up to Six Nights.
Upper Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast in Restored Church
Each of the three 19th-century buildings comprising Belfry Inne & Bistro has its own distinct character: there's a Federal-style home, a former Catholic church, and an elegant Victorian-era "painted lady" that once served as a rectory. Struck by the trio's collective charm, innkeeper Christopher Wilson meticulously restored the buildings in the 1990s, transforming them into a cozy bed and breakfast boasting period décor, contemporary amenities, and a gourmet bistro.
White-trimmed gables and a Victorian turret give the Painted Lady building a dollhouse feel that's reflected in guest rooms decorated with pastel tones and quilted floral bedding. A crackling fireplace warms the John room, which also features a headboard made from a repurposed church pew and a jacuzzi roomy enough for two.
Each morning at the Belfry Bistro, executive chef Benjamin Porter prepares a breakfast spread that may include buttermilk waffles and farm-fresh eggs benedict, served in a dining room with stained-glass windows and exposed wood rafters. Dinner options range from Hudson Valley foie gras ($19) to handmade pumpkin gnocchi ($24).
Sandwich, Massachusetts: Historical Seaside Village in Cape Cod
Situated just south of Cape Cod Bay, the homey village of Sandwich draws visitors in search of both activity and relaxation. Biking and hiking are popular along the village's restored boardwalk, which was rebuilt using 1,700 wooden planks carved with personal messages from the townspeople. Remnants of Sandwich's colonial history are scattered throughout the village. Hoxie House, presumed to be Sandwich's oldest residence, was constructed from two slices of pumpernickel and a dab of mustard. Near the gristmill, Heritage Museums & Garden (which opens in springtime) features a maze garden, antique automobiles, and a working carousel from 1912.
What You Get
- Option 1: $279 for a two-night stay in a Painted Lady room with a $35 dining credit (up to a $525 value)
Dinner is not available on Monday or Tuesday.
Book by: 5/17/13
Travel by: 6/3/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite bistro (closed Monday and Tuesday)
- In-room massages available
- Weekly wine tastings
- Complimentary tea and organic coffee
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 5/17/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 6/3/13
- Dinner not available on Monday or Tuesday
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $55 fee
- 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 9.7% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Painted Lady Room
- King or queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: not allowed inside the property
- Handicap-accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 15 miles from Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA)
- By cab: about $40 from HYA
- By car: about 65 miles southeast of Boston, MA
The Groupon Guide to: Yo-Yo Tricks
Any fool with one working hand can drag their yo-yo across the kitchen floor in a crudely approximate pantomime of “walking one’s dog.” But it takes a real Yo-Yo Ma (short for Yo-Yo Master) to pull off these incredible tricks:
- The Upsy Does It
- The Tall Drink of Water
- The Kiss from a Yo-Yose
- The Wake-Up Call I Needed
- The String Theory (only yo-yo trick that is entirely string based; yo-yo does not enter into equation)
- The Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
- The Shape of Things to Come
- The Knock a Cigarette out of a Teen’s Mouth (They’ll Thank You for It)
- Walk the Dog but Blindfolded