Bent Creek Golf Village - Gatlinburg, TN
Two- or Three-Night Stay for Four with Options for Dining Credit or Golf for Two. Combine Up to Six Nights.
Top Reasons to Stay at Bent Creek Golf Village
- The resort boasts an 18-hole championship golf course designed by three-time Masters and British Open winner Gary Player. Set in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, the course features a bubbling stream framed by valley forests. Options 3 and 5 with this Groupon include a round of golf for two.
- An entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is only 4 miles away. The park encompasses more than 520,000 acres filled with ancient trees, majestic waterfalls, and rugged mountains. Visitors can hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail or watch for elk and white-tailed deer roaming the dense forests.
- The resort’s one-bedroom units feature full kitchens equipped with refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves, allowing guests to enjoy home-cooked meals.
- If you choose Option 2 or 4, use your $50 dining credit at the recently renovated Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill, located about 10 minutes from the hotel. The eatery serves fresh Smoky Mountains trout, White Gulf shrimp, oak-fired Prime aged steaks, and house beer on tap. An adjacent creek, overhead cascades, and live music create an enchanting setting for enjoying a meal on the heated porch.
- Local attractions such as Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre make Gatlinburg a fun vacation spot for families.
- Back at the hotel, you can unwind in the heated indoor swimming pool, face off against your relatives in the game room, or take in the spectacular mountain views from the picnic area.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee: Family-Friendly Fun amid the Great Smoky Mountains
Gatlinburg sits just north of the Great Smoky Mountains in eastern Tennessee, near the border of North Carolina. The city is just a few miles from the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, one of America’s most popular national parks. Here, you can hike more than 100 trails that wend past waterfalls and pioneer-era log cabins tucked deep within the densely forested mountains. Or, drive or bike along the 11-mile loop through Cades Cove, a broad valley known for its ample wildlife-viewing opportunities; deer, black bears, wild turkeys, and vacationing college mascots are known to frequent the open meadows.
Hop on one of Gatlinburg’s red-and-green trolleys to explore downtown Gatlinburg and surrounding areas. The trolleys stop at more than 100 locations in and around the city, including Great Smoky Mountains National Park (June–October) and Dollywood. There are also indoor water parks, ghost tours, and quirky museums throughout the city, which include Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium, Guinness World Records Museum, and a museum showcasing more than 20,000 salt and pepper shakers.
What You Get
Stay for four in a one-bedroom unit
- Option 1: $139 for a two-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $198 value)
- Option 2: $169 for a two-night stay with a $50 dining credit at Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill, valid for check-in any day (up to a $288 value)
- Option 3: $169 for a two-night stay with a round of golf for two, valid for check-in any day (up to a $308 value)
- Option 4: $209 for a three-night stay with a $50 dining credit at Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill, valid for check-in any day (up to a $387 value)
- Option 5: $209 for a three-night stay with a round of golf for two, valid for check-in any day (up to a $407 value)
Book by: 3/28/13
Travel by: 3/28/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Full kitchens in guest rooms
- Game room
- Barbecue grills
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 3/28/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/28/13
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid 2/14-2/17
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 48-hr cancellation notice required or $75 fee applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- $250 refundable security deposit will be charged to credit card at check-in
- Name on credit card must match picture ID
- 12.75% tax not included and will be collected at booking.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, oven, and microwave
- Two TVs
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 52 miles from McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS); about 80 miles from Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- By car: about 75 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina; about 225 miles north of Atlanta
- Balcony and sidewalk construction will be performed onsite Monday through Friday until March 15.
The Groupon Guide to: Posting on Craigslist
Craigslist is an online message board where people can interact with their community without ever leaving the safety and smell bubble of their own home. Here are some tips for navigating through Craig's universe:
Sell your apartment by describing it as "cozy," "luxurious," and "absolutely not a devil box just full of devils."
Get the attention of a "missed connection" you saw on the bus by mentioning a book they were reading and then the more challenging book you were reading.
If you're looking for a new couch, start by skimming the section for "furniture" and end by skimming the section for "cooperative families who will let you sit on their backs couch-style."
If you're looking for a job, check out the "TV/film/video" category first. That's where Hollywood goes to find all of their new movie stars.