Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites - Greater Memphis, TN
One-Night Stay for Two with Breakfast. Up to Two Kids Stay Free. Combine Up to Two Nights.
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
Located just a few minutes outside of Memphis, the Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites has everything you need for a quick getaway. Each morning you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast of waffles, fresh pastries and fruit, yogurt, and arabica coffee.
- Get sweaty: There’s a 24-hour fitness center.
- What’s on TV?: Guest rooms have cable TV with HBO.
- Distance to Memphis Zoo: 13 miles
- Distance to Beale Street: 17 miles
Memphis, Tennessee: Blues, Barbecue, and Beale Street
Perhaps nothing better represents the history of Memphis than the Main Street Trolley, the city’s faithfully restored public transportation system. Solid-brass seats, hand-carved mahogany corbels, and antique lighting fixtures on trolley cars recall the city’s glamorous past. A 2.5-mile route through downtown drops travelers off at The River City’s best modern attractions, all with a near-constant view of the river. Notable trolley stops include the historic Pinch District and the National Civil Rights Museum.
No trip to Memphis would be complete without a full plate of Memphis-style barbecue. First slow cooked in a pit, its iconic ribs are served “wet”—brushed with tangy sauce before, during, and after cooking, or “dry”—rubbed in spices and eaten without sauce. Of late, Memphis has embraced the national food-truck scene, and some of the city’s best restaurants can now be enjoyed on the go.
B.B. King, Elvis Presley, and Muddy Waters are some of the many musicians who made their names in Memphis blues clubs. Excellent live music can still be heard nightly on Beale Street, both on the street itself and in its many clubs. If soul music is more to your liking, the Stax Museum of American Soul Music resides in the former location of Stax records, where artists such as Isaac Hayes, Otis Redding, and Sam & Dave once recorded.
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
One-night stay for two in a one-king-bed or two-queen-beds room
Valid from 7/3/13 to 9/30/13
- Option 1: $69, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $120 value)
- Option 2: $84, valid for check-in Friday–Saturday (up to a $130 value)
Valid from 10/1/13 to 12/31/13
- Option 3: $54, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $100 value)
- Option 4: $65, valid for check-in Friday–Saturday (up to a $110 value)
Included in all options:
Policies and Fees
Book by: 8/30/13
Travel window: 7/3/13–9/30/13 (options 1 and 2) or 10/1/13–12/31/13 (options 3 and 4)
- Blackout dates: no blackout dates
- Cancellation policy and fees: must cancel by 4 p.m. scheduled day of arrival or fee of applicable one-night stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Taxes: 15.95% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 8/30/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 7/3/13-9/30/13 or 10/1/13-12/31/13, per option bought
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Must cancel by 4pm scheduled day of arrival or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking
- 15.95% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional adult; no charge for kids
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Two queen beds
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available only in Queen Rooms for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrade to an upgraded king for an additional $10 per night or to a suite for an additional $20 per night (not including whirlpool suites)
- By plane: 21 miles from Memphis International Airport (MEM)
- By cab: about $50 from MEM
- By car: 20 miles northeast of downtown Memphis