Top Reasons to Visit Best Western Ocean View Resort
- The hotel has a prime oceanfront location along Seaside’s 1.8-mile promenade, which winds toward downtown.
- There’s an indoor heated saline pool and a jacuzzi.
- The onsite Salvatore’s Café serves authentic Italian and hearty American cuisine for breakfast and dinner.
- It’s just steps from the Seaside Aquarium, where visitors can feed the seals.
- Single queen economy non-view rooms each feature a pillow-top mattress, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, and a microwave.
- There’s free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding a Historical Village
Located along the Oregon’s Pacific coast about 1.5 hours northwest of Portland, Seaside has transformed into a popular resort town and a nice vacation spot for couples looking for a romantic getaway. About three blocks from the hotel, a bronze Lewis and Clark statue faces the Pacific Ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the spot where the explorers are thought to have ended their epic westward trek. A 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade (called “the Prom” by the locals) stretches along the beach, featuring shops and restaurants near grass-covered dunes.
Along the promenade lies the Seaside Aquarium, which has been in continuous operation for 75 years. Among its residents are crowd-pleasing, gregarious seals that will happily ask you to feed them chopped fish. Some of the area’s best views are a few miles south of town at the rainforest-covered Tillamook Head, a promontory point that towers over the craggy coastline, beckoning hikers to reach its summit.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“great place for a get away... comfortable rooms.. with great views!”
“Friendly staff, decent price, cute town. ”
“We love the location and views from the room. The beds are super comfortable and the Restaurant is really delicious and affordable!”
414 N Prom
Seaside, OR 97138