Top Reasons to Stay at Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites
- Set against a backdrop of the Great Smoky Mountains, this country hotel sits along the Tuckasegee River, a beautiful natural dam popular with anglers, boaters and kayakers.
- With its historic shops, the tiny town of Dillsboro is a popular stopover for those venturing on to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Other nearby attractions include the Cherokee Indian Reservation, where you can see ancient artifacts at the Museum of the Cherokee Indian, visit a 200-foot waterfall, or play games and slots and Harrah’s Casino.
- The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad begins 20 miles from the hotel and follows a historic route dating back to the 1880s. Take this scenic train ride through quaint mountain towns to the Nantahala Gorge while listening to bluegrass music and Appalachian stories.
- Dillboro has a charming downtown area lined with more than 30 century-old shops, restaurants, and artist studios that specialize in fire-glazed kitchenware and vintage-inspired jewelry.
- Guests can warm up at the hotel’s indoor heated pool and spa, or settle into a riverfront rocking chair on the quiet wooden deck.
- The hotel serves a hot complimentary breakfast every morning that includes eggs, meats, pancakes, waffles, and seasonal fruit.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.