AAA Four Diamond–Rated Resort with Casino and IMAX Theater
At Aliante Casino + Hotel, it's possible to court Lady Luck at the 24-hour casino, watch a giant-size IMAX movie, and catch a live concert—all in the same night. The AAA four diamond, multimillion-dollar casino hotel would fit right in on the Las Vegas Strip, but instead it’s tucked away in a tranquil neighborhood of North Las Vegas. Recreational parks and picturesque trails provide a refreshing dose of peace and quiet in a city where peace and quiet are otherwise in short supply. And the resort is only about a half-hour drive from Sin City’s raucous casinos and nightclubs.
The hotel's exterior is sleek and modern, with reflective glass panes that sparkle in the Nevada sunshine. Up in the guest rooms, a contemporary design scheme incorporates mocha accents and floor-to-ceiling windows. There are flat-screen plasma TVs for in-room entertainment.
In the casino, you can take your chances at thousands of slot machines. Saddle up to the bingo room or head to the onsite Race & Sports Book. To refuel, you can visit one of the many onsite dining options. MRKT Sea & Land complements premium steaks, lobsters, and nightly entertainment with selections from an epic wine room. Bottles serve a more decorative purpose at The Salted Lime, the hotel's upscale Mexican restaurant, where a handcrafted chandelier made from more than 2,000 tequila bottles hangs overhead. You can also rest at Re:lax, the new full-service spa providing body treatments, facials, and nail services.
Highlights of North Las Vegas
- Setting: Roughly a half-hour drive from Sin City, North Las Vegas sits in the Mohave Desert, bordered on the north by the Las Vegas Mountain Range.
- Stay active: The Aliante Golf Club lies just across the street from the hotel, and the Valley of Fire State Park is only about an hour away, where kids can roll up their sleeves at the Dino Dig sandbox to unearth replicas of dinosaur fossils.
- Distance to the Strip: About 9 miles, close enough to sample its iconic stage shows, casinos, and clubs.
- Downtown Vegas is about 3 miles away, where vintage neon signs tout casinos from the 1950s along Fremont Street—once the center of Sin City's nightlife.
- Viva Vision: In the evening, the casinos go dim as 12.5 million lights illuminate an outdoor canopy for a free light-and-sound show.
ETA Lounge at Aliante Station
At Aliante Station Casino Hotel, it's possible to court Lady Luck at the 24-hour casino, watch a giant-sized IMAX movie, mingle at a Latin dance party, and catch a live concert, all in one place. Just 30 minutes from Vegas’s main drag, this multimillion-dollar casino hotel would fit right in on The Strip, but instead stands apart in a quiet, North Las Vegas neighborhood. Away from the glaring glitz, marked by manicured parks and picturesque trails, Aliante’s environs provide a welcome dose of peace and quiet. When ready to explore the rest of the city, resort visitors are within easy driving distance of weekend stock-car races at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the cornucopia of Sin City casinos and nightclubs.
“The convenience of it being close to my friends house & the modern atmosphere it upheld throughout the hotel ”
“Great stay! nice buffet! Wonderful pool area wonderful huge hot tub ....but..... the music was way too loud at the pool.”
“The room and experience was great”
North Las Vegas
7300 Aliante Pkwy
North Las Vegas, NV 89084