AAA Four-Diamond Vegas Resort with Casino and IMAX Theatre
At Aliante Casino + Hotel, it's possible to court Lady Luck at the 24-hour casino, watch a giant-sized IMAX movie, salsa at a Latin dance party, and catch a live concert—all in the same night. The multimillion-dollar casino hotel would fit right in on the Las Vegas Strip. Instead, the resort is tucked away in a tranquil neighborhood of North Las Vegas. Recreational parks and picturesque trails provide a refreshing dose of peace and quiet in an area where peace and quiet are in short supply. Still, the resort is only about a half-hour drive from Sin City’s raucous casinos and nightclubs.
The hotel's exterior is sleek and modern, with reflective glass panes that sparkle in the relentless Nevada sunshine. Up in the guest rooms, a contemporary design scheme incorporates mocha accents and floor-to- ceiling windows. There’s a flat-screen plasma TV for in-room entertainment.
In the casino, you can take your chances at thousands of slot machines. The bingo room has space for up to 200 players, and the onsite Race + Sports Book boasts three large screens and 170 seats. To refuel, you can visit one of the many onsite dining options. MRKT Sea & Land complements 1855 premium steaks and nightly live atmospheric entertainment with selections from an epic wine room. Bottles serve a more decorative purpose at Salted Lime, the hotel's upscale Mexican restaurant. A handcrafted chandelier made from more than 2,000 tequila bottles hangs overhead.
North Las Vegas: Family-Friendly Adventures Away from the Strip
Roughly a half-hour drive from Sin City, North Las Vegas rests in the Mohave Desert, bordered on the north by the Las Vegas Mountain Range. Throughout the city's residential communities, you'll find many trails and recreational parks, including the 20-acre Aliante Nature Discovery Park. The Aliante Golf Club lies just across the street from the hotel, and the Valley of Fire State Park is only about an hour away. Here, adults can gaze into a manmade lake as kids roll up their sleeves at the Dino Dig sandbox to unearth replicas of dinosaur fossils and Fred Flintstone's baby pictures.
North Las Vegas is situated close enough to the Vegas Strip to sample its iconic stage shows, casinos, and clubs. It's also worth the drive to check out classic Vegas sights downtown. Vintage neon signs tout casinos from the 1950s along Fremont Street—once the center of Sin City's nightlife. In the evening, the casinos go dim as 12.5 million lights illuminate an outdoor canopy for a free light-and-sound show called _Viva Vision_.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- 24-hour casino
- Several onsite dining options
- Outdoor pool
- IMAX theater
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- $100 per stay incidental deposit due at check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for a guest 17 or younger in existing bedding; $15 per night for an additional guest 18 or older
Deluxe Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for guests 17 or younger; $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older
- Check in: 3 pm
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night in deluxe king room only
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request. Call the hotel with smoking-room requests.
- Pet policy: one dog up to 20 lbs. may be added for a $100 nonrefundable fee per stay. Call the hotel with pet requests.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available. Call the hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 30 miles from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- By transit: Elkhorn at Aliante Stop via RTCSNV
- By car: about 20 miles north of Las Vegas
The Groupon Guide to: New Roller Coasters
It's still early, but it looks like 2013 will go down in history as the year of the roller coaster. Here are some roller coasters that are debuting soon:
- Kung Fu Panda: the Ride
- Kung Fu Panda: a Roller Coaster
- Kung Fu Panda: a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (the Aerosmith roller coaster but all songs used for the ride were rerecorded by Aerosmith while they were wearing panda costumes)
- Kung Fu Panda: the Panda Rides among Us (on This Roller Coaster)
- Kung Fu Panda 3: the Ride Based on an Early Draft of an Unproduced Screenplay
- Panda Drop (not based on Kung Fu Panda—riders are just dropped into a cage with a bunch of pandas)
- Lung Flu Amanda: America's Most Contagious Roller Coaster