Top Reasons to Stay at the Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
- Originally opened in 1875, The Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa has undergone several transformations over the years, but it remains a stately centerpiece of Hot Springs.
- The hotel has hosted a number of well-known guests, including Franklin D. Roosevelt, Bill Clinton (a town native), and Yoko Ono. Al Capone and his entourage once took up an entire floor.
- Historic rooms harken back to Arlington’s past; standard rooms are larger and more traditional.
- Take advantage of Hot Springs’ namesake pools with a visit to the on-site Thermal Water Spa, where you can bathe in spring water pumped directly to the hotel.
- The elegant Venetian Dining Room dates back to 1923 and is known for its Friday Night Seafood Feast and Sunday morning brunches. Opt for more casual eats at The Lobby Café.
- Guests can stop by the Arlington Beauty and Facial Salon for mani-pedis, facials, body wraps, and hair care services.
- At the nearby Hot Springs Country Club, you’ll have full access to the golf course and tennis facilities.
Hot Springs, Arkansas: Home to Historic Hot Springs National Park
A small town less than 60 miles southwest of Little Rock, Hot Springs is known for thoroughbred racing at Oaklawn Jockey Club, its thriving small-town arts scene, and as the boyhood hometown of President Bill Clinton. But Hot Springs’ major attraction is still—unsurprisingly—its hot springs. The natural thermal waters flow out of the ground at about 147 degrees at Hot Springs National Park, nicknamed “The American Spa.” The mineral pools put the town on the map in the late 19th century. Scores of celebrities followed, including Babe Ruth, Harry Truman, Rose Kennedy, and Barbara Streisand. In the early 20th century, the Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox, and Brooklyn Dodgers all vacationed here for spring training.
Be sure to stroll the Bathhouse Row National Historic Landmark District, where stately bathhouses have welcomed visitors to soak in the hot springs for more than a century. Take a traditional bath in the individual tubs of the Buckstaff Bathhouse, or tour the luxurious and historic Fordyce Bathhouse—a precursor to the modern spa dating back to 1915.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two, with dates through July
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy & fees: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 14.5% tax added at purchase.
- On-site restaurants
- Thermal water spa
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty salon
- Member privileges at nearby Hot Springs Country Club
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 14.5% tax added at purchase
- $15 for additional occupants 18 or older paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in king room, 4 in double room
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for guests 17 or younger in existing bedding; $15 per night per guest 18 or older
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free self-parking; valet available for an additional $15 per day.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per stay. Call hotel to request rollaway.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 60lb may be added for an additional $30 per stay. Call hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: call hotel with accessibility requests
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 57 miles from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT)
- By car: about 57 miles southwest of Little Rock
The Groupon Guide to: Organizing Your Email Inbox
They say an organized inbox is the sign of an organized mind or the mind of a control freak—equally productive. Here's how you can assert power over the hoards of emails dumping into your inbox every moment:
Arrange your emails in order of how many exclamation points they have. Delete the ones with the least.
Delete emails from lawyers or anyone who wants to hold you responsible for your provocative neighborhood graffiti.
Any advertising emails sent to you by a company should be printed out and framed.
Make a folder for emails that would have probably been written as snail mail during gentler times.
If an email has pictures in it, it's either a forward about the power of angels over humans or a forward about hidden glass in movie-theater seats. Either way, pass it along to your entire address book without thinking twice.