Top Reasons to Stay at Ashley Inn and Suites
- It’s located on the Central Oregon Coast, within walking distance of the windswept beachfront of the Pacific Ocean.
- Lincoln City has numerous golf courses and 4-star seafood restaurants as well as the Chinook Winds Casino.
- Deluxe king and deluxe double-queen guest rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves, and spacious sitting areas.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served to your table in the Ashley Room.
- Local charter companies offer whale-watching tours and fishing trips; hop on one and you can get breathtaking views of the Oregon coast or reel in sea bass, red snapper, and rockfish.
Lincoln City, Oregon: Artists’ Community on Rugged Pacific Coast
Situated along Oregon’s northwestern coast, Lincoln City spans 7.5 miles of picturesque public beaches with ample surfing and whale-watching opportunities. Two inland bays here, Devils Lake and Siletz Bay, are nice spots for fishing or boating in the warmer months. About 10 miles north of Lincoln City stands Cascade Head, a towering, 270-acre headland that juts into the ocean. Year-round and seasonal trails crisscross the rugged cliffs; while hiking the paths, keep an ear out for sea lions that bark rousing sea chanteys. The center of Lincoln City's flourishing art scene sits just a short distance inland. Here, seaside streets are peppered with dozens of galleries and antique shops, where visitors can glimpse genuine Japanese glass floats. They can also grab a bite to eat at one of the town’s many seafood restaurants, which are known for their fresh catches.