Property at a Glance: Aspen Ridge Condominiums
These comfortable condos are tucked amid towering evergreens in a snowy mountainside of the Tenderfoot Mountain Ridge. They're part of Keystone Resort, one of the country's most popular ski destinations, situated on 3,000 mountainous acres ideal for hiking, horseback riding, and—come November—world-class skiing. Inspired by the alpine setting, the condos are trimmed in natural wood accents and decorative ski gear.
- Free shuttle service takes you to nearby ski lifts, Keystone lake, and bike trails.
- Homelike amenities include a full kitchen in each condo and laundry facilities on the premises.
- Warm up and wind down in the onsite hot tub.
- Keystone Lake is a short walk away. It's a good spot for boating or ice skating, depending on the season.
- Ready to eat? You can cook in your condo or head out to one of the numerous dining options nearby.
Keystone, Colorado: Upscale Resort near Ski Mountains and Alpine Lakes
Located about 75 miles west of Denver, the resort area of Keystone is lined with four-star restaurants, high-end shops, and upscale development, but there's no doubt that the mountains are the focal point. Keystone is the largest ski resort in town, with three mountains spanning 3,148 skiable acres and state’s most expansive night skiing. Each mountain has different levels of difficulty. The highest peak, The Outback, is crisscrossed with expert-level runs that weave around towering pines.There’s also tubing at the mountain’s Adventure Point, a large Zamboni-maintained ice-skating rink in downtown River Run, and sleigh rides through the Soda Creek Valley. The mountain is open for skiing and riding until April 20, 2013.
For when the weather warms up, Keystone Mountain itself features two championship golf courses mixed in with pristine lakes, meadows, and the Snake River. The The Aspen Ridge Condominiums also border the Dillon Reservoir, a 3,000-acre lake that now covers the remains of the original town of Dillon. It’s popular for sailing and fishing for trout.