Hotel at a Glance: b2 miami downtown
Opened in early 2013, b2 miami downtown is one of the newest additions to the city’s bustling business district. The high-rise hotel sits on Biscayne Bay, one of the area’s most popular boating spots and a launching point for several fishing charters. The hotel’s interior features a clean, modern design that’s characteristic of the neighborhood, with sleek white furnishings and light natural woods. Guests are walking distance from a number of other stylish venues, including trendy restaurants and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
- Nifty in-room amenities: Modern guest rooms feature white designer furnishings, LCD TVs, and views of either downtown Miami or Biscayne Bay.
- Best place to people watch: Lummus Park beach is a catwalk for Miami’s most colorful characters and the site of several fashion photo shoots throughout the year.
- Interesting dishes: Veal-and-duck foie gras schnitzel and short-rib pot roast with truffle popovers at the onsite Biscayne Tavern
- Shop till you drop: Clothing stores and gift shops line the waterfront at Bayside Marketplace, and The Shops at Mary Brickell Village is home to designer boutiques such as Martha Rey.
- Must-see nearby: Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli in Miami’s Art Deco District.
- Hot tip: Guests can get courtesy iPads at the front desk.
- Walking distance to: PortMiami
Miami's Brickell Neighborhood: Upscale Shops and Restaurants in Thriving Financial District
Bustling professionals en route to their offices set the pace in Brickell, where glittering commercial high-rises share the skyline with upscale condo buildings. Boutique spas and high-end restaurants stay busy throughout the day, but the scene really picks up around happy hour. To the north, causeways connect the neighborhood to Miami’s South Beach.
Sometimes called the "Manhattan of the South" for its high concentration of banks, Brickell has long served as Miami’s financial district. In recent years, however, the area has seen a boom in luxury residences, and gourmet restaurants and posh boutiques followed in their wake. You’ll find these new storefronts on the area's two main thoroughfares—Brickell and Miami Avenues—which are also home to eclectic art galleries, wine-tasting rooms, and chic bakeries. At night, an array of stylish clubs and VIP lounges offers everything from live blues music to DJ-dropped electronic beats.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.