Top Reasons to Stay at Bay Landing Hotel
- The hotel is located right along the bay, just south of San Francisco International Airport. Many guest rooms feature fantastic views of the water.
- Walk through the front doors and you’ll find yourself in an elegant lobby adorned with marble floors and detailed woodwork. Guests are welcome to grab a cup of coffee and browse the library on the first floor.
- Each morning, a complimentary breakfast is served in the dining room or out on the bay-view terrace.
- With downtown San Francisco 15 miles to the north and Silicon Valley 20 miles to the south, the hotel occupies a prime location for business travelers as well as pleasure seekers.
Burlingame, California: City of Trees Between San Francisco and Silicon Valley
Just 15 miles south of downtown San Francisco, Burlingame has long been a destination for city dwellers looking to escape the hustle and bustle. It also sees its fair share of innovators passing through on their way to or from high-tech Silicon Valley, which is just 20 miles to the south. For a taste of Burlingame’s shopping or nightlife offerings, head to pedestrian-friendly Burlingame Avenue.
A 25-minute drive north delivers you into the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District, known for its ethnic diversity. Eateries run the gamut from tiny Mexican stands and Middle Eastern cafés to trendy gastropubs. The neighborhood even caters to those with pirate sensibilities—shop for a treasure chest or 16th-century replica playing cards at 826 Valencia, a pirate-themed shop that helps to support a nonprofit youth writing center.
The neighborhood was named for the Mission Dolores, a religious settlement founded in the 18th century. The site’s tiny Mission San Francisco de Asís is considered the city’s oldest standing structure—a whitewashed adobe-style chapel with an intricately detailed altar and a ceiling covered in Native American–style patterns.
While in the Mission District, be sure to keep an eye out for murals, as many local artists have adorned a variety of surfaces in the neighborhood. Balmy Alley, located near 24th and Harrison, might have the city’s highest concentration of these colorful compositions, often loving tributes splashed on a fence or a garage door. Artists are always adding new murals and altering existing ones—past creations have included portraits of Óscar Romero and Michael Jackson and a memorial to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Fitness room
- Cable TV and pay-per-view movies
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Bay Landing Hotel
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points. 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Double Room or Double Bay-View Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: No additional fee for adding occupants.
King Room or King Bay-View Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free.
- Rollaways: available at no extra charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Room upgrades: may be available during booking or check-in.
- By plane: 3 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- By cab: about $15 from SFO
- By car: about 16 miles south of San Francisco
- By shuttle: Complimentary trip from SFO to the hotel
- Please note that parking is only free during the duration of your stay.
The Groupon Guide to: Home-Improvements Projects
Doing their own home-improvement projects can be a big source of pride for a homeowner, giving them something to show off to guests and cable television shows where they interview people about their houses. Here are some projects you can work on at your house:
Use a sledgehammer to demolish your deck so your dog will stop falling off the edge of it.
Pour concrete over your whole backyard to make it a better place to roller-skate.
Install a sink right in front of your toilet so you can use the bathroom and wash your hands at the same time.
Take rough, unpolished logs from a nearby forest and use them to make a cool-looking uneven floor for your bedroom.
Paint all of the doors in your house green so people know you’re fun.