Hotel at a Glance: Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon
Located just 1 mile from Frisco Bay Marina, Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon is ideally situated for guests looking to get out on the water for kayaking, fishing, or sailing in the warmer months. After an adventure-filled day, relax in in your room or head to the rustic lobby to curl up with a book on one of the comfy brown-leather couches.
- One-stop ski shop in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary shuttle to top neighborhood ski areas and golf courses at resorts such as Keystone and Breckenridge
- Ski resorts within 20 miles: include Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin, each of which offer summertime activities, including mountain biking, golfing, and hiking
- Free continental breakfast with muffins, waffles, and cereal
- Take a dip in the spacious indoor pool or hot tub, both of which stay open year round.
Highlights of Frisco, Colorado
- Former mining town in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, just 70 miles west of Denver
- Nicknamed “Main Street of the Rockies” thanks to its quaint charm and proximity to the surrounding peaks
- Scenic bike trail at Ten Mile Recreational Pathway, which wends past rushing creeks and rewards riders with ample mountain views
- Whitewater rafting in the Colorado and Arkansas Rivers in late spring
- 10 miles from Breckenridge, whose charming main street is lined with boutiques and restaurants