Hotel at a Glance: Bellasera Hotel
With its white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and Mediterranean climate, Naples resembles the Italian city for which it was named. And at Bellasera Hotel, the Italian influence is even more pronounced. The AAA Four Diamond–rated hotel is modeled after the villages of Tuscany, with burbling courtyard fountains and villas the color of terra cotta. There’s even a creative Mediterranean-American restaurant onsite, where you can feast on pasta pomodoro, osso buco, and other Italian specialties.
- Nifty in-room amenities: Each two-bedroom suite has a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a laundry room with a large-capacity washer and dryer.
- Go swimming: The heated outdoor pool is surrounded by palm trees and a large sun deck with lounge chairs and private cabanas. You can even sip a drink poolside.
- Recommended beach: At Clam Pass Park, about 7 miles north of the hotel, you can rent kayaks and catamarans and stroll through mangrove forests on a wooden boardwalk.
- Must-see nearby: Naples Pier, where you can fish for pompano (no fishing license required) and catch breathtaking sunsets
- Pamper yourself: Book a hot-stone massage or pedicure at the onsite spa.
Naples, Florida: Upscale Retreat on Pristine West Coast
Located along the southwest edge of Florida on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is a small city set among wandering waterways and scenic estuaries. Everything in Naples seems impeccably clean, from the bleached sand of its 10-mile-long pristine beaches to the bathwater-warm water that’s as clear as glass. One of the prettiest spots is Naples Pier. This dock extends 1,000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico, leaving plenty of room for a crowd of anglers to cast their lines for pompano, a plump silver fish that makes for good eating.
Inland from the pier you can find Old Naples, where luxury cars are parked outside art galleries, upscale restaurants, and bars with outdoor patios. Walk along the brick sidewalks of Third Street South and you’ll find open plazas with antique bronze fountains as well as turn-of-the century cottages and striking Mediterranean Revival homes.
More than 80 championship golf courses are located throughout Naples, and the city bills itself as the Golf Capital of the World. It's a lofty claim, to be sure, but Naples has warm, tropical weather year-round and the second-most golf holes per capita in the country, according to World Golf.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.