Hotel at a Glance: Bellasera Hotel
With its white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and Mediterranean climate, Naples resembles the Italian city for which it was named. And at Bellasera Hotel, the Italian influence is even more pronounced. The AAA Four Diamond–rated hotel is modeled after the villages of Tuscany, with burbling courtyard fountains and villas the color of terra cotta. There’s even a creative Mediterranean-American restaurant onsite, where you can feast on pasta pomodoro, osso buco, and other Italian specialties.
- Nifty in-room amenities: Each two-bedroom suite has a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a laundry room with a large-capacity washer and dryer.
- Go swimming: The heated outdoor pool is surrounded by palm trees and a large sun deck with lounge chairs and private cabanas. You can even sip a drink poolside.
- Recommended beach: At Clam Pass Park, about 7 miles north of the hotel, you can rent kayaks and catamarans and stroll through mangrove forests on a wooden boardwalk.
- Must-see nearby: Naples Pier, where you can fish for pompano (no fishing license required) and catch breathtaking sunsets
- Pamper yourself: Book a hot-stone massage or pedicure at the onsite spa.
Naples, Florida: Upscale Retreat on Pristine West Coast
Located along the southwest edge of Florida on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is a small city set among wandering waterways and scenic estuaries. Everything in Naples seems impeccably clean, from the bleached sand of its 10-mile-long pristine beaches to the bathwater-warm water that’s as clear as glass. One of the prettiest spots is Naples Pier. This dock extends 1,000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico, leaving plenty of room for a crowd of anglers to cast their lines for pompano, a plump silver fish that makes for good eating.
Inland from the pier you can find Old Naples, where luxury cars are parked outside art galleries, upscale restaurants, and bars with outdoor patios. Walk along the brick sidewalks of Third Street South and you’ll find open plazas with antique bronze fountains as well as turn-of-the century cottages and striking Mediterranean Revival homes.
More than 80 championship golf courses are located throughout Naples, and the city bills itself as the Golf Capital of the World. It's a lofty claim, to be sure, but Naples has warm, tropical weather year-round and the second-most golf holes per capita in the country, according to World Golf.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for up to six in a two-bedroom suite
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 10% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite spa
- Mediterranean-American restaurant
- Sun deck with cabanas
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 25 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- 10% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 34 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
- By car: about 125 miles from Miami
The Groupon Guide to: Calculating Your Net Worth
There is an old saying that a man is only as good as his tools and everything else he owns. Find out how good and important you are by adding up the various assets that determine your net worth:
Savings: Any money you save will increase the value of your estate and help you to someday buy back the rights to your father's humiliating life story.
Stocks: Your stocks represent little pieces of companies that you own, and together they might add up to a full Fortune 500 company or the HR department of an independently owned dog bakery.
Real Estate: Homes, apartments, and "secret fantasy condos" are a great investment.
Pets: Did you know pets have a value of $40 each no matter how small or old they are?