Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Fallsview Hotel
In its list of the world’s 10 most spectacular waterfalls, Travel + Leisure praised the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (which came in at No. 4) for its casinos, cable cars, and “overall superior views.” Located within walking distance of the falls, Best Western Fallsview Hotel gives guests easy access to the natural wonder. The family-friendly hotel also sits across from a world-class casino and an IMAX theater and features attractions of its own, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Distance from the falls: Half a mile
- Dining options: This getaway includes a $40 dining voucher to The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, where you can enjoy grilled meats and local wines with spectacular views of the falls.
- Play it up: You’ll receive a $50 credit to either Captain Jack’s Pirate Cove or the 4,000 reel and video slots at Seneca Casino.
- Get around: Use your complimentary shuttle passes to visit nearby attractions, such as the brand-new Niagara Fury.
- Lesser known adventure: Ride a bike along the Greater Niagara Circle Route, a paved, off-road trail that winds along the shores of Lake Erie and past the falls, vineyards, and historic sites.
- Nifty in-room amenities: Newly renovated guest rooms feature 32-inch flat-screen TVs and private balconies or patios.
- Perks for pets: Pets of all shapes and sizes will feel right at home with complimentary toys and treats.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
The iconic Maid of the Mist has ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard two-double room
- Up to one kid 12 or younger stays free in existing bedding
- $40 dining voucher at The Keg Fallsview
- $20 TGI Friday's dining voucher
- Two 48-hour WEGO Shuttle Passes to attractions, casinos, and the falls
- $50 voucher to choice of Captain Jack's (gaming card) or Seneca Casino (slot-play card)
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 16.8% tax added at purchase.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Onsite dining
- Onsite tour-ticket desk
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check-in, 19 or older to gamble
- Credit card required at check-in
- 16.8% added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standard Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for guests 13 or younger in existing bedding; $12 for an additional guest 13 or older
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $15 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $30 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per night.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available; call hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 10 miles (16 km) from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG); about 28 miles (45 km) from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BNIA); about 78 miles (126 km) from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- By cab: about $30 from IAG
- A passport is required for all travel outside the United States.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.