Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites
The renovated Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites is located about 15 miles north of downtown San Antonio, close to San Antonio International Airport. This modern-and-spacious hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub, and all the guest rooms are roomy suites.
- Less than 20 minutes from major attractions such as downtown's river walk, the Alamo, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Wake up to a free hot breakfast complete with make-your-own waffles.
- Spacious suites include refrigerators and microwaves. These guest rooms also feature complimentary WiFi and a 46-inch LED TV.
- Stay active in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Complimentary wine, beer, and fresh cookies are served from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on select days.
Highlights of San Antonio, Texas
- American version of Venice: Flanked by stone pathways, waterfalls, and cypress trees, the 2.5-mile river walk wends past cafés, hotels, bars, and shops.
- San Antonio Museum of Art: more than 25,000 sculptures and paintings ranging from Roman antiquities to contemporary art
- Remember the Alamo: Thanks to the 1836 battle that made it a symbol of Texas independence, the Alamo has become the most visited tourist site in the state.
- Historic Spanish missions are clustered around the San Antonio River. The famed rose window at Mission San José is once again on display following an extensive renovation.