AAA Three Diamond Boutique Hotel in Times Square
Best Western Plus President Hotel at Times Square - Times Square, New York
AAA Three Diamond Hotel with Political Pop Art in Times Square
New York City's Times Square, the most-visited tourist attraction in the world, is a spectacle of round-the-clock entertainment. Electronic billboards stream videos on the sides of skyscrapers, neon signs announce the names of Broadway shows, and popular TV shows are broadcast live from studios above. The square overlaps with the legendary Broadway theater district, and is less than half a mile from Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. The Best Western Plus President Hotel sits in the heart of this district, and it’s also within walking distance of subway lines that can take you almost anywhere you want to go.
A recent $15 million renovation transformed the boutique hotel into a trendy spot, with chic, white leather couches, plastic chairs, and dramatic lighting. There’s patriotic decor throughout the hotel, too: the guest rooms and suites have silk-screen images of former Presidents on the walls, and American flags are painted on the furniture. You'll also find historical artifacts onsite, including Revolutionary War uniforms and George Washington's DVD collection. Downstairs, you can sip signature cocktails at Primary Bar & Lounge.
The hotel also houses two casual dining venues. Saigon 48 next door serves authentic Vietnamese fare, such as steamed noodle dishes and curried meats, and other Vietnamese fare. Traditional sushi and sashimi plates highlight the menu at Aoki restaurant. In the morning, head down to the lobby lounge and check out the continental breakfast, or grab a table at one of the greasy-spoon spots nearby.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe queen room
- Best rates for this Getaway can be found for $99 in January. Other dates are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: $3.50 daily occupancy tax and 14.75% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $3.50 daily occupancy tax and 14.75% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Flat-screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: street parking is available; parking garages are nearby.
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 10 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA); 19 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- By transit: Q train toward Coney Island, 49th St. stop; E train toward World Trade Center, 50th St. stop
- By cab: about $30 from LGA or about $55 from JFK