Top Reasons to Stay at Best Western Plus Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center
- The hotel is conveniently located less than 5 miles from several family-friendly destinations such as Woodfield Mall, Legoland Discovery Center, and Medieval Times. A complimentary shuttle transports hotel guests anywhere within a 5-mile radius.
- Both king and double rooms are outfitted with flat-screen TVs. A daily breakfast for two is included with this Getaway.
- You can fuel up at the onsite restaurant or relax with a cocktail in the lounge.
- The hotel offers an array of free perks, including WiFi, parking, and access to the fitness center and heated outdoor pool (open seasonally).
- O’Hare International Airport is only 14 miles away—a quick cab ride.
- Chicago is 30 miles to the east. Head to the Windy City to visit Wrigley Field, Willis Tower, the Lincoln Park Zoo, and other headline attractions.
Schaumburg, Illinois: Family-Friendly Northwestern Suburb Home to Woodfield Mall and Nature Preserve
Schaumburg is conveniently close to Chicago—it’s 28 miles northwest of downtown and minutes from the intersection of I-90 and I-290—but it still has its own identity and a wide variety of family-friendly attractions. Schaumburg is best known as the home of Woodfield Mall, the nation’s ninth-largest shopping center. Among roughly 300 stores and restaurants, Woodfield’s anchor attractions include an Apple Store, Macy’s, and Nordstrom. It also features fashion-forward boutiques such as Coach and Tumi.
Just around the corner, The Streets of Woodfield offers an outdoor, pedestrian-friendly experience with a movie theater, coffee shops, clothing stores, and the Legoland Discovery Center. Here, kids can tour an interactive Lego “factory,” catch a 3-D flick, and build their own Lego creations such as miniature cars that can be put to the test on a racetrack. A couple of blocks away from Woodfield, you can browse Swedish-made housewares at Ikea, one of only two Illinois locations.
Experience the outdoors at the Ned Brown Forest Preserve—popularly known as Busse Woods—a 3,700-acre expanse on the border of Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village. Bikers, joggers, and rollerbladers take advantage of an 8-mile paved loop as fishers post up around Busse Lake in pursuit of channel catfish, largemouth bass, and northern pike. The forest preserve is also a popular spot for canoeing, sailing, and picnicking. Be sure to swing by the elk pasture, where the preserve’s resident herd of elk lives. Come evening, journey back to the Middle Ages at Medieval Times, a hybrid restaurant and nightly jousting tournament that features horseback-riding knights and falconry demonstrations.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
85% of 55 customers recommend
“Clean rooms, and great free breakfast”
“Great experience for Me and my wife.”
“Nice, clean. Could have better breakfast.”
1725 E Algonquin Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173