Top Reasons to Visit Bond Place Hotel
- The hotel is located in Toronto’s garden district, within walking distance of restaurants, art galleries and museums, Yonge-Dundas Square, and Toronto Eaton Centre, downtown Toronto’s largest shopping mall. You can also head one kilometer south to see the Hockey Hall of Fame and St. James Cathedral.
- The entire hotel was renovated in 2011. Guest rooms and common areas feature modern white furnishings with teal and dark hardwood accents, along with LCD TVs.
- Business queen rooms have upgraded amenities, including glass showers and free WiFi. Some higher-floor rooms look out onto Lake Ontario or downtown Toronto.
- The onsite PomAnar Grill & Juicery serves kebabs, pizzas, and vegetarian dishes fired on an open grill.
Toronto, Ontario: Scenic Trails, Boutique Shopping, and the Hockey Hall of Fame
Toronto is known as a wonderful walking city, with a sprawling network of eclectic neighborhoods and miles of waterside parkland. Set on the shores of Lake Ontario, the city’s scenic hiking and walking trails wind along the harbor front. From there, a northerly stroll takes you to the Fashion District, where warehouses and old factories that sat empty for years now house upscale restaurants, galleries, and cutting-edge boutiques. A bit farther north lies Kensington Market, a bohemian village rife with vintage shops and organic-food markets.
Toronto may be home to Canada’s best collection of museums. Hockey is a national pastime, so it makes sense that the Hockey Hall of Fame is here. Its interactive Pepsi Shut Out exhibit challenges goaltender wannabes to stop a slap shot against a virtual Wayne Gretzky. The Hall of Fame’s centerpiece is the hallowed Esso Great Hall, home to the Stanley Cup and portraits of all 366 inductees. Science buffs can stop at the Ontario Science Centre, where you can watch an IMAX film, delve into space at the planetarium, or touch a plasma ball at the Science Arcade.
The nearby Art Gallery of Ontario exhibits an astounding collection of work from Canadian artists and European masters in a Frank Gehry–designed building that centers on a circular floating staircase. Toronto is also known as a city of gardens, and you’ll find one of its best, the Toronto Music Garden, stretched out along the waterfront. Designed in part by cellist Yo-Yo Ma, the Music Garden translates the music of Bach through beautiful landscaped installations, including a winding river and giant grass steps.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, weights, and showers
- Mediterranean restaurant onsite
- Underground parking (extra fee)
- Newly renovated, modern design
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 13% tax added at purchase
- $150 refundable deposit due at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply - contact your credit card company for further details.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Standard Twin Room
- Two twin beds
Business Queen Room
- Queen bed
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: $15 per night; parking included in option 3
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available for an additional cost; call the hotel to arrange.
- By plane: about 3 miles (5 km) from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ); about 17 miles (28 km) from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- By cab: about C$25 from YTZ; about C$55 from YYZ
- By car: about 99 miles from Buffalo, New York
- By shuttle: one-way airport transfers from YYZ are C$25.60 for each person 12 or older (C$23.04 for students and seniors); kids 11 or younger ride free; book online here.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
The Groupon Guide to: Ointments
We can all agree that the hardest pill to swallow is any pill at all. Ointment provides all of the medical benefits of a pill, but you spread it directly on your skin where it gets absorbed into your heart. Here are just a few of the things ointment can cure:
- Raging itch
- Nervous twitch
- Hit by a switch
- Married to a witch
- Computer glitch
- Transparent skin
- Not ready for prime time
- Too cool to care
- Coleslaw belly
- Not enough mustache luster
- All out of time