Stay at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa in Young Harris, GA
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa - Young Harris, GA
Rustic Retreat Nestled in Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains
Two ornate chandeliers hang above the massive stone fireplace in the luxurious lobby of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. Instead of crystal and glass, they’re made of smooth, interlocking deer antlers. This decoration embodies the blend of nature and elegance that defines the hotel, which is set in the rolling, wooded terrain of northern Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Outside in the crisp mountain air, you'll find an 18-hole golf course, riding stables, and 9.2 miles of hiking trails. In the adjoining 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, meanwhile, you can unwind with soothing massages, facials, and body scrubs.
Handcrafted twig furniture populates each guest room along with one or two quilt-wrapped beds, cozy chairs, and a lamp-lit writing desk. Secluded woodland cottage rooms are set back into the forest and have covered decks with sweeping timberland views. After kicking off the day with a hearty breakfast in the lodge's main dining room, guests can choose a resort activity such as horseback riding or golfing on Brasstown Valley's acclaimed 18-hole golf course. One- or two-hour horseback-riding excursions depart daily from the onsite stables, and riding lessons are also available. The resort boasts more than nine miles of trails through the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest, where you may spot white-tailed deer and black bears.
Young Harris, Georgia: Year-Round Outdoor Recreation with a Scenic Mountain Backdrop
The wooded landscape around the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is rife with gorgeous waterfalls and mountain trails, and rafting and kayaking opportunities are just a short drive away. Brasstown Bald, Georgia's highest peak at 4,784 feet, offers views of four states (Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee) from its summit, and year-round trout fishing in the Hiawassee River nets tasty catches as well as peaceful hours. In Young Harris and Hiawassee, art galleries and cinemas offer reminders of modern life for visitors wishing the local wildlife would start recreating scenes from Hawaii Five-O.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a traditional double or king room
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $10.70 resort fee per day paid at check-in
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite spa
- 18-hole golf course
- Hiking and horseback riding
- Fitness center, steam room, and sauna
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $10.70 resort fee per day paid at check-in
- 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Traditional King or Double Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free self-parking
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 per stay, subject to availability; request during booking.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Resort fee includes: unlimited local phone calls, access to fitness center and sauna, fishing equipment, access to tennis court and equipment, daily newspaper, WiFi, and access to the business center
- By plane: about 120 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- By car: about 110 miles north of Atlanta
- By shuttle: three-person minimum, $75 per person, one-way from ATL