Ranch-Style Lodgings Along Pacific Coast
The Cambria Palms Motel is nestled amid green, rolling hills, not far from the sparkling Pacific coastline and California’s Highway 1, one of the world’s most scenic routes. You can get a front-row seat of this scene from the inn’s loungers, which are adjacent to a tranquil backyard garden.
Inside, guest rooms feature coffee-colored walls and decorative touches unique to each room. Each room has a straightforward yet stylish decorative scheme, with floral-themed artwork and comforters in shades of gold and red. Cambria Palms loans out complimentary bicycles, so you can explore the surrounding countryside or pedal into downtown Cambria to visit quaint shops and restaurants. There are also boutique wineries nearby that make great day-trip destinations.
Cambria, California: Picturesque Pacific Coastal Village
The coastal town of Cambria lies about 6 miles south of San Simeon, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Though the village is small, it has a host of natural and cultural attractions, including 30 art galleries in the charming downtown area, beachfront boardwalks at Moonstone Beach, and an elephant-seal rookery.
Just a few miles away lies the famed Hearst Castle, the enormous estate that once belonged to newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst. The building took more than 25 years to complete, has more than 100 elaborate rooms, and houses an astounding collection of Spanish and Italian art and antiques. Numerous tours crisscross the 127-acre estate throughout the day, acquainting visitors with the grand rooms, cottages, kitchens, and fitness room wallpapered with Hearst's collection of Family Circle comic strips.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Complimentary beach-cruiser bicycles
- Backyard garden
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 11% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Queen or Double Room
- One queen bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in queen rooms; 4 in double rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 6 or older; no charge for guests 5 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: $10 per night, subject to availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: $15 per stay for one pet or $20 per stay for two pets; subject to availability; call the property to arrange
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 37 miles from San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
- By car: about 66 miles northwest of Santa Maria, California
The Groupon Guide to: Most-Endangered Species
Many precious species have become endangered nearly to the point of extinction, due to both natural and unnatural causes. What are some endangered species that you can help protect?
Species: Snow-tipped stump owl
Natural Predator: Man (destruction of habitat)
Endangerment Level: 9
What You Can Do: Always read the labels to make sure you only purchase owl-free tuna.
Species: Hump-backed bog toad
Natural Predator: Man (eating it)
Endangerment Level: Even worse than pandas
What You Can Do: When traipsing through a bog, always be careful to crush only precious, delicate plant life and never any real organisms.
Species: Snow-bogged hump stump
Natural Predator: Man (killing it out of anger)
Endangerment Level: Went extinct while you were reading this sentence
What You Can Do: … TV?