Top Reasons to Stay at Cambria Suites Green Bay
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Green Bay. Nearby attractions include the Green Bay Packers’ Lambeau Field, the Green Bay Botanical Garden, and the National Railroad Museum.
- The hotel is ranked the No. 1 hotel in Green Bay by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel offers complimentary transfers from Austin Straubel International Airport, which is just over 5 miles away.
- The onsite restaurant, Reflect, serves up American cuisine in a bistro-like setting for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. on weekends; dinner is from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Grab-and-go items are available during lunch hours. Brett Favre’s Steakhouse and Stadium View Bar & Grille are within walking distance from the hotel.
- Roomy king suites feature flat-screen TVs with cable and high-speed Internet access. Red and gold accents give the rooms a luxurious feel.
- Head to the hotel’s Refresh area to take a dip in the indoor heated pool or hot tub, which stay open year-round.
- Business travelers can take advantage of meeting rooms, a business center, and access to fax, printing, and audio-visual equipment for an additional fee.
Green Bay, Wisconsin: Outdoor Adventures in Packer Country
Located in the northeast part of Wisconsin, Green Bay hugs the western shores of Lake Michigan. Winter brings outdoors enthusiasts to the area for cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing. Less than an hour to the east, Kewaunee County’s Winter Park offers exhilarating tubing runs and a chute with a 70-foot vertical drop. In warmer months, the trails attract hikers and bicyclists, and the lake draws windsurfers and fishers.
Despite its stunning natural setting, Green Bay is best known as the capital of Packer country. Die-hard fans will want to make a pilgrimage to the storied football team’s hall of fame to see jerseys and memorabilia from their favorite players.
For a fun day trip, travel about 90 minutes northwest to Door County. Here you’ll find 300 miles’ worth of craggy Lake Michigan shoreline dotted with lighthouses and state parks. The former fishing villages along the shore are now filled with charming mom-and-pop restaurants serving homemade swedish pancakes and old-fashioned ice-cream sodas. The area has a strong artistic presence, too. Many of the tiny hamlets boast galleries where local artisans craft eclectic original pieces using copper, glass, and eggshells from nearby farms.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite and neighboring restaurants
- 24-hour indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Free airport transfers
- Barista bar and 24-hour sundry store
- Free high-speed Internet
- 24-hour fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 15.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 6 miles from Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB)
- By cab: about $20 from GRB
- By shuttle: complimentary shuttle transfers from GRB; contact the hotel for arrangements
The Groupon Guide to: Novelty Phones
There's no use having a phone unless, upon first glance, it looks like something else. Here are some of the most popular novelty phones of the last six decades:
- Football phone
- Nerf football phone
- Meatball phone
- Lucille Ball phone
- Governor's ball phone
- Enormous ball of hair and nails phone
- Australian-rules football phone
- The Jerry Lee Lewis Great Ball of Phone™
- Guitar phone