Top Reasons to Stay at Cancún Resort
- The Mayan-inspired resort is located 3 miles—just a short cab ride—from the Las Vegas Strip.
- The one- and two-bedroom villas have fully equipped kitchens and dining and living rooms. Each has two bathrooms and a jacuzzi jet bathtub.
- The sophisticated hotel comes alive with unique Mayan decorations. Alongside the pool is a pyramid reminiscent of the ruins at Chichén Itzá in Mexico.
- After a night on the Strip, you can spend some time relaxing on a hammock, careening down the water slide at one of two pools, or enjoying a game of billiards in the lounge.
- Homestyle Mexican cuisine made from fresh ingredients is served at the Caribe Lounge. Diners can eat alfresco beside a mayan waterfall.
- The concierge can make restaurant recommendations and dinner reservations and even score discount tickets to the city’s most popular shows, including Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.