Hotel at a Glance: Castaway Bay
From bodysurfing on three-foot waves in the 100,000-gallon wave pool to zooming down one of four multi-story water slides, there's no shortage of fun to be had at Castaway Bay and its large indoor water park. An added bonus: families can enjoy a variety of children's activities, including a meet-and-greet with Peanuts characters.
- Huge indoor water park: The five-story complex boasts pools and slides for all ages; this Groupon comes with daily passes for everyone in your party.
- Arcade: Video games, air hockey, basketball, and more
- Restaurants: Onsite dining options include a TGI Friday's, Mango Mike's breakfast buffet, and Ebb & Eddy’s Sweets & Eats with the adjacent Woody’s Lounge where TVs show sports.
- In-room amenities: private deck or balcony, flat-screen television, free WiFi, a microwave, and a mini refrigerator
- Fitness center: Stay fit on vacation
Sandusky, Ohio: Roller Coasters on Lake Erie
Located on the banks of Lake Erie and almost exactly halfway between Cleveland and Toledo, Sandusky earned a spot on Forbes’s list of Best Places to Live Cheaply for its picturesque lake views and premier theme parks.
89% of 28 customers recommend
“Safe and secure environment for the kids. ”
“Great for little kids. Not overly intimidating. ”
“It is not too far from us. The kids love the arcade! It is a good size waterpark but my kids are still too young to go off by themselves so it is the perfect size...”
“It is not too far from us. The kids love the arcade! It is a good size waterpark but my kids are still too young to go off by themselves so it is the perfect size for our family!”
2001 Cleveland Road West
Sandusky, OH 44870