Top Reasons to Visit Chateau Resort
- Situated at the base of Camelback Mountain, the AAA Three Diamond–rated resort is close to many of the region’s top attractions, including Big Pocono State Park and Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark.
- Onsite, you can splash around in Chateau Resort’s indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpool.
- After a day of exploring the Poconos, you can unwind with a hot-stone or lomi-lomi massage at the onsite spa.
- The Mountainview Restaurant & Lounge serves seafood, steaks, and pasta dishes amid views of Camelback Mountain.
- You’ll get equally impressive views from mountain-view guest rooms, as well as free WiFi. Some rooms even have private balconies.
Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains: Hiking, Trout Fishing, and Quaint, Historical Towns
The Poconos region of northeastern Pennsylvania accounts for some 2,400 square miles of mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and forests. The area has been a popular vacation destination ever since Pennsylvania Quakers opened a hotel here on the Delaware River in 1829. Today, the Poconos draw nearly 24 million annual visitors, thanks to year-round recreational opportunities and spectacular natural scenery.
The warmer months are a great time to explore the region’s lakes and wooded hills. For spectacular hikes, check out Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, where you can trek to dramatic waterfalls or follow a 27-mile section of the historic Appalachian Trail. Throughout the region are dozens of lakes and streams filled with bass and trout. Lake Wallenpaupack, located 30 miles east of Scranton, is one of the best fishing spots in the state.
There are diversions outside of hiking and fishing, too. A handful of quaint little towns full of antique shops and galleries nestle in the mountains. You'll find boutique wine galleries and historical mansions tucked away on country roads, including the late 19th-century Asa Packer Mansion, which is open for tours, in the borough of Jim Thorpe.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
75% of 125 customers recommend
“The pool was beautiful and the price was good”
“Nice environment; very clean; outstanding customer service”
“The customer service was excellent I love it.”
300 Camelback Rd
Tannersville, PA 18372