Top Reasons to Stay at Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
- The hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Greenville, where you can find restaurants, entertainment, and the Greenville Zoo. The zoo’s newest additions are a pair of Schmidt's spot-nosed guenons, making it one of only 10 North American zoos to have these rare African monkeys.
- Haywood Mall is within walking distance and contains more than 150 shops, including Macy’s, Gap, and the Apple Store.
- The free deluxe hot breakfast buffet spread includes cereal, hot dishes, and make-your-own waffles.
- Each guest room has a refrigerator, microwave, and 32-inch plasma TV with cable.
- The hotel is near the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where you can hike, bike, and golf.
Greenville, South Carolina: Verdant Parks and Cultural Attractions Near the Blue Ridge Mountains
Greenville is located in northwestern South Carolina, close to the border of North Carolina as well as the Blue Ridge Mountains. True to its name, the city is filled with greenery. You can see it as you bike along the Reedy River on the 18-mile Swamp Rabbit Trail. Same with Falls Park on the Reedy, the city's central urban park—take a walk on the suspension bridge that cuts through the park and you'll see a natural waterfall, too. A bit further out from the city, Caesars Head State Park is a quiet retreat with hiking trails and waterfalls, and you can see both North Carolina and Georgia from here.
Greenville has a robust cultural scene, too. You can catch a concert, play, or musical at the Peace Center downtown. Nearby, The Children's Museum of the Upstate features interactive, hands-on exhibits about recycling, aerodynamics, nutrition, and more.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a double queen or king room
- Up to two kids stay free
- Free appetizer per stay
- Dates into February
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 10% tax added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Free deluxe hot breakfast buffet
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 10% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Double Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional adult guest; no charge for children aged 17 or younger
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
In All Included Rooms
- Refrigerator and microwave
- 32-inch plasma TV
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $21 nonrefundable pet fee per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrade to suite for an additional $20 per night
- By plane: about 3 miles from Greenville Downtown Airport (GMU)
- By cab: about $10 from GMU
- By car: about 98 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina; about 149 miles from Atlanta, Georgia