Hotel with Large Water Park on Orlando's International Drive
In a 54,000-square-foot water park, entering a pool via steps is unthinkable. Instead, falling into the water becomes an art form. The Boomerango double rider, for instance, imitates the flight of its namesake toy: two people hop on a double inner tube, glide down a steep incline, and then immediately go up another steep wall before sliding down backward and passing beneath a waterfall. It's 1 of 14 slides at the canopy-covered outdoor aquatic playscape at CoCo Key Hotel & Water Resort, a AAA Three Diamond property. Orlando's theme parks are just minutes away, too.
A large staff of lifeguards keeps watch over the water park, which has liquid-based attractions for guests of all ages. You can shoot through oversize tunnels, zipping through turns and drops and finishing with a resounding splash in the warm pool below. Parrot’s Perch features a zero-depth entry to an interactive area with water cannons and climbable structures for youngsters, and the adjacent 6,500-square-foot Key Quest Arcade features more than 50 games (most games cost extra per play).
CoCo Key's 391 newly renovated guest rooms are spread out across nine buildings. There's a tropical feel to the resort's signature restaurant, Tradewinds, where chefs prepare American and island cuisine such as conch fritters. Burgers and chicken fingers are on the menu at the family-friendly Callaloo Grille, and Wet Rooster Bar is situated by the pool.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
CoCo Key's scheduled shuttle ferries guests to Universal Studios and its affiliated water park, Wet 'n Wild, as well as to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica—all of which are located a few minutes away.
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Expansive water park with 14 flumes
- Scheduled shuttle to Universal Studios, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, and Wet 'n Wild theme parks
- Arcade with 50+ games
- Fitness center
- Two onsite restaurants and poolside bar
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 12.5% tax added at purchase
- $20.24 resort fee/day due upon purchase
- $50 refundable incidental fee charged at check-in
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: up to four admissions to water park, shuttle service to Universal Studios and other attractions for up to four guests, WiFi access in room, parking, arcade access, business-center access, fitness-center access, and pool and hot-tub access
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request.
- Room upgrades: may be available for an additional fee
- By plane: 15 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By transit: Lynx bus #42, 7400 International Dr. stop
- By cab: about $42 from MCO
- Water-resort hours are subject to weather and subject to change; call ahead to confirm hours.
The Groupon Guide to: The Fun Photograph
Everyone knows that after three normal group photos, the fourth is “the fun one.” In this photo, you can really cut loose and show some personality. Here are some Groupon-approved “fun one” moves:
Stick Two Fingers behind Guy’s Head: Shows you are playful and fun and haven’t forgotten that he had to have surgery to remove those fingers growing out of his head
Touch Your Own Eyeball: This one’s for all the tough guys. You don’t care about nothin’, you eye-touching cowboy.
Stick Out Your Tongue: There are no kings or doctors here. Go nuts!
Kick a Model Train Set: My uncle was actually mad about his life, not being silly, but the picture came out great.
Put a Little Cowboy Hat over Your Belly Button but Don’t Tell Anyone: This is just for you.