Top Reasons to Stay at Comfort Inn Randolph
- The hotel is located less than a half hour south of Boston, putting it within a short drive of such attractions as the New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, a centuries-old shopping district with food stalls, boutiques, and eateries.
- Free shuttle service ferries guests to Randolph attractions within 5 miles of the hotel. The shuttle goes to the Quincy Adams "T" station, South Shore Plaza mall, and Braintree Municipal Golf Course.
- It’s a short drive from Nantasket Beach, Plimoth Plantation, and the Blue Hills Hiking Trails.
- Guest rooms have free WiFi, satellite TVs, and self-fluffing pillows. Quilted bedding and neutral tones give the space a homey feel.
- Come morning, guests can savor a complimentary breakfast of eggs, fresh fruit, and waffles.
Randolph, Massachusetts: Historic Buildings and Pastoral Landscape Just Outside of Boston
Just 15 miles south of Boston, the town of Randolph lies in Massachusetts's affluent Norfolk County, amid a pastoral landscape of rolling green hills, towering elms, streams, and ponds. During the summer, boaters and fishermen flock to nearby Great Pond and Ponkapoag Pond––the latter is surrounded by a 4-mile hiking trail.
The town got its start in the late 18th century, when several boot and shoe factories set up shop here. Today, you can see remnants of the past in centuries-old homes and other sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A short, scenic drive north takes you to Boston, an ideal side trip for vacationing families. Walk along the Freedom Trail to see a slew of historic buildings, including Paul Revere's home and the Old State House.
_No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions._