Comfortable Hotel near SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo
Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area - San Diego, CA
Hotel at a Glance: Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area
This Comfort Inn hotel is within a 10-minute drive from an array of San Diego attractions, including the zoo, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, and the airport. Even closer is SeaWorld San Diego, where you can explore 200 acres of animal exhibits housing penguins, dolphins, and sharks and attend interactive shows starring orcas and sea lions.
- Free breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, fresh fruit, pastries, muffins, waffles, eggs, cereal, coffee, and juice.
- Go for a swim in the hotel's heated outdoor pool or kids' wading pool.
- Grab a bite at the adjacent Ricky's Restaurant, which serves its signature apple pancakes all day.
- Cook out on one of the hotel's outdoor grills, then eat at a poolside table.
- Get a deal at SeaWorld in October using this coupon—it grants a free ticket for a child aged 3–9 with a paid adult.
- Enjoy amenities including free WiFi and the hotel's hot tub.
San Diego, California: Historical Attractions and Electric Nightlife in Southern California
San Diego's sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted vacationing out-of-towners, but the city's inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably one of the trendiest listings on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of San Diego nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings now occupied by high-end boutiques, jewelers, and gourmet restaurants.
During the day, a stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 separate museums, as well as the world-famous and much beloved San Diego Zoo. There's also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists continuously produce pottery, handblown glass, and oil paintings for sale.
Farther north, in Old Town—site of the first European settlement in California—shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful wrestling masks, woven baskets, and maracas. Nearby stands The Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture, eerie dolls, and squeegees for ectoplasm cleanup.
What You Get
- Stay for two adults in a king or queen room
- Up to two kids 14 or younger stay free in queen rooms
- Best rates for this getaway can be found for $55 in November and December. Other dates are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Daily free breakfast buffet
- Onsite restaurant
- Heated outdoor pool and kids' wading pool
- Free WiFi
- Hot tub
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest; no charge for kids 14 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $8 per day
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 5 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- By cab: about $25 from SAN
- By transit: MTS bus No. 88, Hotel Circle S and Hotel Circle Pl. stop