Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard Marriott Downtown/Brickell Area
Courtyard Marriott Downtown/Brickell Area sits right in the middle of downtown Miami, a few blocks inland from sparkling Biscayne Bay. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from AmericanAirlines Arena—where the Miami Heat play—as well as Bayside Marketplace, a waterfront shopping mall. It's also just a 15-minute drive from the white sand and legendary nightlife of South Beach.
- Three blocks away: 32-acre Bayfront Park, a waterfront green space with an amphitheater, walking path, and free yoga classes
- A room with a view: floor-to-ceiling windows with city views in all guest rooms
- Catch a concert: Upcoming acts at AmericanAirlines Arena include Drake (Nov. 5), Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (Nov. 24), and Kanye West (Nov. 29).
- Go swimming: rooftop pool surrounded by reclining pool chairs
- On the menu: buffalo wings, cheeseburgers, and other American classics at The Bistro
Downtown Miami: City on the Bay with Performing-Arts Centers and Nightlife
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. It’s the city’s cultural, financial, and commercial center, set along the shores of Biscayne Bay. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena where you’ll find the biggest concerts—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along the water.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city's pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room or stay for up to four in a standard double room
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 13% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 13% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Standard Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for additional guests
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: self parking is available for an additional $15 per day; valet parking is available for an additional $22 per day.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 8 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA); 25 miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)