Hotel at a Glance: Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids - Airport
This Crowne Plaza sits in a suburban stretch between downtown Grand Rapids and Gerald R. Ford International Airport. The hotel's free airport shuttle makes it easy for travelers to get to and from the terminals. For those who've come to explore the city, downtown Grand Rapids is just a 15-minute drive away.
- In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV with cable and Sleep Advantage beds
- Hot breakfast buffet for two included with this getaway
- Enjoy a beer, cocktail, or glass of wine at Aryana Restaurant and Bar, located onsite. Grand Rapids recently won Beer City USA 2013 poll with over 27,000 votes.
- Go swimming year-round thanks to the hotel's indoor and outdoor pools.
- Stay fit in a 24-hour fitness room with a Universal weightlifting station, free weights, treadmills, a spinning bike, and an elliptical machine.
Grand Rapids, Michigan: Scenic River Walk and Thriving Arts Scene
Four Great Lakes surround Michigan, so most places in the mitten-shaped state aren't very far from water. This is certainly true of Grand Rapids, the state’s second-largest city, which sits about 30 minutes from Lake Michigan; it takes its name from the free-flowing Grand River that cuts through town. The river helped put Grand Rapids on the map as a transportation center. Over the years, though, the city has reinvented itself; there’s now a lively downtown area with gleaming office buildings, shopping boutiques, and a scenic river walk.
The city has worked to emphasize its arts-and-culture scene. The Grand Rapids Art Museum was relocated to a sleek, eco-friendly building in 2007. Inside, the museum has an extensive collection of 19th- and 20th-century paintings, sculptures, and furniture pieces. The Grand Rapids Public Museum is also worth a visit; it has a wide range of exhibits, including a re-creation of 1890s Grand Rapids and an early 20th-century carousel dubbed one of America’s Best by Travel + Leisure. The brilliantly painted carousel is one of only three of its style ever made. It sits within a glass building that juts out over a river.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or up to four in a deluxe queen room
- Buffet breakfast for two
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 15% tax added at purchase; 6% tax on breakfast not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor pools
- Hot tub and sauna
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle within a 3 mile radius of hotel
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 15% tax added at purchase
- 6% tax on breakfast not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
Deluxe Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: No charge
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per stay
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property; if smoking does occur, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Pet policy: $50 pet deposit required per stay; pets under 20 lbs. may be added for an additional $20 per pet per night. Unregistered pets will be subject to a $100 deep cleaning fee.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 4 miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)
- By shuttle: free hotel shuttle to and from GRR