Spacious Villas Minutes from Orlando Theme Parks
After the success of Disneyland in California, Walt Disney turned his sights on central Florida for his next amusement-park venture—Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. This time, the company made sure to set the park in an area that was large and secluded so that it had plenty of room to grow. In the years since, the area in and around Orlando has proven itself capable of supporting a bumper crop of family-friendly offerings. Grande Villas Resort is within easy driving distance of all of them, and fits right in with its pink, blue, and yellow façade and playground.
Like a luxurious home away from home, each villa at the resort comes with a fully stocked kitchen, master bedroom, and whirlpool-jet tub. Feel free to use the foldout sleeper sofas in the living room to accommodate additional family members or members of the Swedish national cricket team. Two-bedroom units measure more than 1,300 square feet and boast an extra set of twin beds and an additional bathroom. A private, screened patio or balcony extends from each villa, offering views of the resort's two pools or palm-studded gardens.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 19th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. Other theme parks nearby include Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for up to six in a one- or two-bedroom villa
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $100 refundable deposit required on major credit card at check-in
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Children's pool and playground
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Game room with pool table and shuffleboard
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- $100 refundable deposit required on major credit card at check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- One king bed and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 19 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $45 from MCO
The Groupon Guide to: Rare Pennies
A penny is only worth one cent, right? Wrong—if it's one of these rare variant pennies that have been released over the years:
- Main kind of penny with Lincoln on one side and Lincoln's famous house on the other side
- Old-timey penny with either wheat or a feather on it (too small to tell)
- Boring penny where Lincoln is sitting on a log reading
- Shiny new pennies featuring cool (Captain America?) shield
- Extremely rare and valuable misprint penny where Lincoln's profile is facing to the right