Four-Star Mountainside Hotel in European-Style Village
British Columbia’s Sun Peaks is one of Canada's largest ski areas, with three tree-studded mountains. Delta Sun Peaks Resort is situated at the foot of the mountains, which are the center of activity even in the absence of snow. The mountain trails are well suited for hiking and biking, and there’s plenty to do on the periphery as well—fly-fishers and standup paddleboarders share the water at nearby Heffley Lake, and the resort has its own lush golf course.
Delta Sun Peaks Resort has a distinctive European charm, with gray, gabled roofs and pastel façades huddled together around cobblestone streets. The deluxe rooms are located on the second, third, and fourth floors and have views of the mountain village and courtyard areas. You can take a dip in the resort's heated outdoor pool or hop between three outdoor hot tubs.
In the hotel's lower lobby, you'll find Mantles Restaurant and Lounge. It serves fresh Pacific seafood and wines from regional vineyards, and the menu changes daily. The lounge has both a bar and a family-friendly dining area as well as a flickering fireplace, which lends a calming ambiance and a luxurious Santa Claus emergency-escape route to the area.
Sun Peaks, British Columbia: Ski Slopes Steps from Charming Resort Town
No matter where you turn in Sun Peaks, you can see the mountains; they tower majestically, seemingly from all angles. The town has ski-in and ski-out access to nearly 3,700 acres of downhill slopes; Olympic champion and Canadian Senator Nancy Greene often leads tours of the trails. After the snow melts in early summer, the mountains come alive with bikers and hikers. You can catch a ride up the mountain with your bike on Sunburst Chairlift, open daily from late June through Labor Day. From the top, there are 36 mountain-biking trails to choose from, plus a dirt-jumping zone.
The chairlift will also drop off hikers at a more moderate elevation, from which they can access 15 hiking trails. From mid-July to mid-August, the vibrant hillside meadows are covered with wildflowers such as tiger lilies and the mauve-colored fireweed. Keep an eye out for resident wildlife, including black bears, coyotes, moose, cougars, and bald eagles.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in deluxe double room or deluxe king room
- Daily breakfast for two
- Best rates for this getaway can be found for $77 on July 2, 3, 28 and August 1, 5, 26-28 with $89 rates throughout most of the travel window. Other dates are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 15% tax added at purchase
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Onsite Mantles Restaurant and Lounge and UK-style Morrisey's Public House
- Three hot tubs and a sauna
- Three outdoor patios
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Not valid with reward points
- 15% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$30 per day for each additional occupant 18 or older; no charge for additional occupants 17 or younger
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: included with Groupon
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: two pets weighing up to 50 pounds may be added for C$35 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 68 miles (109 km) from Kelowna International Airport (YLW/CYLW)
- By car: about 40 miles (65 km) northeast of Kamloops, British Columbia