Top Reasons to Stay at Doubletree by Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
- The hotel is located just 4 miles from Tampa International Airport and 6 miles from the Ybor City Historical District.
- The Doubletree is a short drive from downtown Tampa. The area is home to popular attractions such as The Florida Aquarium, the Tampa Convention Center, and Channelside Bay Plaza, a retail, entertainment, and dining complex.
- A complimentary shuttle runs to and from the airport 24 hours a day.
- Two cuisines are fused at the onsite ItaliAsia restaurant, resulting in unique and delicious dishes. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant each morning. Kids 12 or younger eat free with the purchase of any adult entree or buffet at full price.
- Players Sports Pub boasts 13 high-definition TVs and a 120-inch projector screen for big-time excitement.
- Stylish guest rooms feature signature Sweet Dreams bedding, flat-panel high-definition TVs, and free WiFi.
- The hotel’s heated outdoor pool and whirlpool make relaxation a breeze.
Tampa, Florida: Sunny Days, Beaches, and Busch Gardens
Ranked America’s No. 5 best city for the outdoors by Forbes, Tampa is often unfairly overlooked by vacationers headed to Florida. Located 90 miles southwest of Orlando, Tampa enjoys sunny days two-thirds of the year. Locals make the most of the weather by hanging out in more than 165 city parks and on beaches that span some 2,200 acres. Roller coasters and exotic animals share real estate at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, a 335-acre theme park in northeast Tampa designed to evoke the thrills of an African safari. Like a big cat sprinting after its prey, Cheetah Hunt—the park’s newest roller coaster—can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.