Top Reasons to Visit Evergreen Condominiums
- The Evergreen Condominiums are tucked away in a forest of lodgepole pines right near the entrance to Keystone Resort, as well as a handful of restaurants approved by Wine Spectator and Zagat.
- Keystone has the largest mountain in Summit County and the largest night-skiing operation in all of Colorado. In total, you have access to 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts, and two gondolas.
- At 5 acres, Keystone’s outdoor ice rink is bigger than a football field. It’s just a short ride from the condos.
- Each one-bedroom condo has all the amenities of home, including a private bedroom and a living room. A stove, an oven, a microwave, and all the utensils you need are available in the full kitchen.
Keystone, Colorado: Upscale Ski-Resort Town near Mountains and Alpine Lakes
Located about 75 miles west of Denver, the resort town of Keystone is lined with four-star restaurants, high-end shops, and upscale development, but there's no doubt that the mountains are the focal point of the town. Keystone Resort is the largest ski resort in town, with three mountains spanning 3,148 skiable acres and the state’s most expansive night skiing.
Each mountain has different levels of difficulty. The highest peak, The Outback, is crisscrossed with expert-level runs that weave around towering pines. When it’s snowy, you can also enjoy tubing at the mountain’s Adventure Point, skating at a brand-new rink in downtown River Run, and sleigh rides through the powdery backcountry.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Ski storage
- Onsite laundry facilities
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 22-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 11.68% tax and $15 resort fee per day added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or one queen and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; guests 12 or younger stay free
- Full kitchen
- Living room with pullout sofa
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: parking; Internet; business kiosk with print, fax, and copy access; transportation within resort; local calls; coffee in room and lobby; postcards with mailing
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 98 miles from Denver International Airport (DEN)
- By car: about 74 miles west of Denver; about 126 miles northwest of Colorado Springs
The Groupon Guide to: Cinnamon-Challenge Winners
Known colloquially as the cinnamon challenge, this potentially dangerous but popular dare spawned thousands of online videos wherein people tried to eat an entire spoonful of cinnamon—more difficult than it sounds. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of these cinnamon-challenge champions?
Huck "Hungry" Kowalczyk: Bravely ate a spoonful of cinnamon even though it was his birthday
"Lovely" Lucy Peters: Inhaled entire spoonful of cinnamon using cinnamon stick as a straw
Brick "The Stick" Bancroft: Didn't even cry or say F words
Gwen "Has a Cousin" Havisham: Never did the cinnamon challenge herself but reportedly has a cousin who ate two things of cinnamon
Doug "Dougie" Durcelli: Heroically dove in front of a spoonful of cinnamon before a dog could eat it and get sick