Classic European Boutique Hotel in the Center of Downtown
Pike Place Market has been described as the "heart and soul of Seattle," and it might be the most famous open-air market in the country. Part of that has to do with the pageantry: Fishmongers toss salmon over elaborate shellfish displays, buskers put on shows with puppets and pianos, and cutting-edge chefs prepare meals using the market's freshest meats and produce. Located about 1 mile south, Pioneer Square is a symbol of Seattle's past. It's the oldest section of the city, home to a renowned collection of Romanesque Revival architecture.
Executive Hotel Pacific is located halfway between Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square. A boutique hotel built in 1928, it pays tribute to Seattle's Old European heritage with a few modern updates.
You can get a sense of local pride when you walk into the hotel lobby—Washington apples are placed in the mezzanine level of the hotel daily for guests. Seattle was named America's favorite coffee city by Travel + Leisure magazine in 2011, and you can sample its signature roasts at an onsite café, located off the lower lobby. The café also serves breakfast sandwiches and pastries, and you'll find an eclectic mix of lunch and dinner spots just outside the hotel.
Guest rooms feature sleek, cherry-wood accents and all the modern hotel comforts you can ask for. The mezzanine lobby hosts a complimentary wine reception every evening from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Seattle: Bustling Marketplaces and Trendy Art Scene on Puget Sound
Executive Hotel Pacific is located in the heart of downtown Seattle, near Pioneer Square, a historical district lined with Old European–style buildings. Take the famous underground tour through here; it winds through subterranean passages that sank after the Great Fire of 1889. The hotel is also directly across from the Seattle Public Library. The library, with its stunning beveled-glass-and-steel building, is among the most unique structures in the city. You can get unbeatable views of the Puget Sound from its 10th-floor reading room.
Sandwiched between the downtown business district and the waterfront of Elliott Bay, Belltown has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years. It attracts an upscale crowd to its trendy new restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Olympic Sculpture Park is also a popular attraction, where you can tour outdoor sculpture gardens from sunrise to sunset.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a superior queen or executive double room
- Best rates for this Getaway can be found for $104 October 27-30; November 17-20, 24-27; throughout December and January. Other dates are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 15.6% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $2 per stay tourism assessment tax paid at check-in
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Complimentary wine reception from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Onsite gourmet coffee shop. All hotel guest receive a 10% discount with their purchase
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Cardio fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in and stay
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $2 per stay tourism assessment tax paid at check-in
- 15.6% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Superior Queen Room
- Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Executive Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 plus taxes per person, per night
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for $25 per day; valet available for $29 per day; subject to availability
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking allowed at the property
- Pet policy: contact the property for availability of pet-friendly rooms.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 14 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- By transit: Sound Transit Link light rail, University Street stop
- By cab: about $45 from SEA
- Pike Place Market is less crowded in the early morning.
- The hotel does not have an onsite restaurant, but there are dozens of options within walking distance.
- The hills around the downtown area are very steep, so pack comfortable shoes or order a taxi.
- The hotel has stairs that lead to both elevators. There is not wheel chair access to the elevators.