Stay at Executive Hotel Vintage Court in San Francisco, CA
Executive Hotel Vintage Court - San Francisco, CA
Hotel with Haute-Cuisine Restaurant in San Francisco’s Posh Nob Hill
Executive Hotel Vintage court is located in the upscale Nob Hill, one of San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods. But much of the hotel experience calls to mind the vineyards of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, located north of San Francisco. Each executive room in the hotel is named for a California winery. And each day, the hotel holds complimentary wine tastings from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. that highlight reds and whites from nearby producers. A concierge is on hand to give you local winery guides, too.
Masa's Restaurant, the hotel’s onsite fine-dining restaurant, was named one of the Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S. by Gayot and has earned a slew of other awards. It serves haute French cuisine and features a wine list of more than 800 varietals. Executive Chef Gregory Short uses locally sourced ingredients to concoct prix fixe menus that artfully accompany Master Sommelier Alan Murray's thoughtful wine selections.
If you book three consecutive nights at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court, they'll include a bonus bottle of red California wine with your stay.
San Francisco's Nob Hill: Fashionable Neighborhood with Lovely City Views
San Francisco's iconic cable cars trundle up and down the streets of Nob Hill, one of the original seven hills on which the city was built. It’s a fashionable, upscale neighborhood; small, local boutiques and eateries mingle with couture clothiers and theaters in the blocks surrounding nearby Union Square. Huntington Park, located about a 10-minute walk from the hotel, serves as a centerpiece for the bustling district.
Just downhill from Nob Hill is the Russian Hill neighborhood. It has some of the city’s steepest roads and most scenic vistas. You can drive to the top of the hill and then head back down via Lombard Street, often dubbed “the world’s crookedest street” for its series of eight hairpin turns lined with stately mansions and meticulously manicured gardens. The tiny Ina Coolbrith Park tucks into a steep slope between Russian Hill and Nob Hill and is considered a local hidden gem for its postcard-worthy views of downtown. In 2008, SF Weekly named it the Best Park Named for a Poet Laureate—Ina Coolbrith was the first to hold the esteemed title in California.
The city's iconic, manually operated cable cars run straight through the heart of Russian Hill, with several local stops. The nearby Cable Car Museum provides the historical context to this nearly 140-year-old San Francisco tradition. Ride north to reach the shops at Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39’s seafood restaurants, or take the cable car south to see Chinatown—one of the largest Chinese communities outside of Asia—and the quaint cafés in the Italian-influenced North Beach neighborhood.
- Complimentary wine tastings every night
- Lockers for wine-bottle storage
- Guaranteed reservations at Masa's Restaurant
- Pharmacopia organic bath products
- Concierge and 24-hour desk staff
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- $20 for additional occupant 19 or older paid at check-in
- 15.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Executive King or Double Room
- One king or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in king room; 4 in double room
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for kids 18 or younger; $20 per night for each additional guest 19 or older
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $30 per day; valet available for an additional $40 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- By transit: BART yellow, green, red, and blue lines, Montgomery St. stop
- By cab: about $50 from SFO
- Room service is available until 2 a.m. daily.
- Masa's Restaurant requires jackets for men and cocktail-appropriate attire for women.
- Masa's Restaurant and the Lobby Lounge are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
The Groupon Guide to: Car Upgrades
Cars aren't made like they used to be, which is why their engines break down quickly and their bodies start on fire after only minutes in direct sunlight. When you're buying a new car to replace your junk one, consider these special auto upgrades:
- Air freshener
- Two air fresheners
- Seat coverings that smell like a person you either love or would like to love
- Music system with bass and treble
- Trunk with plenty of leg room
- Auto dogs
- Soft, touchable wheels
- Car body that won't suddenly burst into flames