Top Reasons to Stay at Flamingo Waterpark Resort
- Flamingo Waterpark Resort is a family-friendly hotel centrally located in Kissimmee.
- At the outdoor water park onsite, you can kick back in the lazy river or whoosh down three water slides. Six kiddie play zones and two pools round out the park’s offerings.
- Guest rooms are decked out in tropical hues and feature cable TV and complimentary WiFi.
- You can fuel up for a long day of theme-park hopping at the onsite restaurant.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from Walt Disney World®. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
All options include two water-park passes per day ($7 value per pass).
Additional passes may be purchased for $7.
- Onsite water park
- Snack bar and coffee shop
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $15 resort fee per day paid at check-in
- 13% tax added at purchase
- Not valid towards group bookings.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Double Queen Room or Deluxe Queen Water-Park Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
King Room or Deluxe King Water-Park Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: WiFi, newspaper, use of gym and business center, parking
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed in the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request, call resort directly to arrange accommodations.
- Room upgrades: upgrades are not available.
- By plane: about 18 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $40 from ORL
- By car: about 23 miles south of Orlando, FL
The Groupon Guide to: Healthy Alternatives
You can make improvements in your diet with easy substitutions that taste just as great as the originals:
- Instead of butter: use greek yogurt
- Instead of mayonnaise: use whole-grain bread
- Instead of cigarettes: smoke Tootsie Rolls
- Instead of committing crimes: commit charities
- Instead of eating poison: eat not poison
- Instead of having your ribs bruised by a donkey's kick: teach him to read
- Instead of greek yogurt: use wine