Lakefront Resort with Panoramic Views near Geneva National Golf Club
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, is sometimes called the Hamptons of the Midwest for its massive homes and perfect setting. Situated just a few minutes' walk from Geneva Lake’s north shore, Geneva Ridge Resort is a secluded property overlooking the neighboring Lake Como. The resort is run in conjunction with nearby Geneva National Golf Club, home to three courses designed by golf legends Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, and Gary Player.
Upstairs, lakeside or resort-side rooms welcome guests with luxurious accommodations, including mission-style wood furnishings. Consider a visit to the onsite spa and salon, where specialists draw from Swedish, Native American, Indian, and Japanese therapeutic traditions to perform a full range of massages and skin treatments. There's also a sauna, steam room, and indoor pool.
You can get nice lakefront views throughout Geneva Ridge Resort, but the onsite Lakeview Grille might have the best vantage point. Peer through the restaurant's wall-to-wall picture windows and you'll see wooded slopes and the shores of Lake Como. In the kitchen, chefs hand-carve rib eyes, fillets, and prime ribs and prepare a Friday-night fish fry. Next door, the Lakeview Lounge offers equally impressive vistas. Grab a cocktail at the oak bar and warm up next to the stacked-stone fireplace after hitting the resort's outdoor ice-skating rink.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake⎯a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing⎯is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
In the winter, outdoor activities range from sledding and cross-country skiing in Big Foot Beach State Park to ice-fishing on Geneva Lake. There's also plenty to do indoors. The Geneva Lake Museum takes visitors back in time with re-created late 19th- and early 20th-century shops, and the 1897-era Yerkes Observatory is home to the world's largest refracting telescope.
What You Get
- Stay for up to four in a resort side or lakeside king or queen room
- 20% discount for individual spa services
- Dates into February
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice is required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in.
- Taxes: 11.5% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $12 daily resort fee paid at check-in
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite restaurant and lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Year-round indoor pool and hot tub (indoor pool closed for maintenance 12/1-12/13)
- Full-service spa and salon
- Fitness center, sauna, and steam room
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $12 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- 11.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In All Included Rooms
- One king bed and one sofa bed, or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for additional guests on existing bedding
- Fridge and coffeemaker
- High-definition LCD TV
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Resort fee includes: Internet, newspapers, local transportation, access to business center, and use of board games
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: may be available for an additional fee at check-in.
- By plane: about 52 miles from General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- By car: about 55 miles southwest of Milwaukee; about 85 miles northwest of Chicago
- The indoor pool will be closed for maintenance 12/1-12/13