Top Reasons to Stay at Glenwood Suites
- You can go hiking, biking, and whitewater rafting in nearby Glenwood Canyon, a 16-mile gorge carved by the Colorado River.
- The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Glenwood Hot Springs pool. Infused with 15 minerals, the steaming waters are open to the public all year long.
- The hotel serves a free hot breakfast each morning.
- Comfortable guest rooms are outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, microwaves, refrigerators, and bathrobes.
- You can work out any time in the 24-hour fitness center, which has cardio equipment and weight machines.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado: Small Town in the Rockies with Hot Springs and Whitewater Rafting
Located about 160 miles west of Denver, Glenwood Springs is surrounded by the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and lots of outdoor fun. Rand McNally and USA Today named it the Most Fun Town in America in 2011 because there’s almost always something to do here. Golfing, hiking, and whitewater rafting are all within easy reach, and several of Colorado’s most popular ski resorts, including Aspen and Vail, are less than an hour away. Head to Glenwood Canyon from April through October to tackle Class III and IV rapids on the Colorado River. The canyon is also a nice spot for hiking—trails wend through aspen groves, meadows, and rocky hills with hidden waterfalls.
The area’s geothermal attractions are also must-sees, particularly the Glenwood Hot Springs pool. More than 3 million gallons of hot water flow through the pool every day, making it the world’s largest swimming pool of its kind. The same waters run through the Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves, creating a mineral-enriched steam in the humid subterranean chambers. Visitors can descend into these caves to breathe in the healing vapors, which have a high concentration of sulfate, nitrate, zinc, and potassium.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
92% of 53 customers recommend
“Good location, friendly staff, clean, nice breakfast, plenty of parking.”
“Great deal, very large room (2 bedrooms), friendly staff”
“Right off the freeway and so close to many fun things. ”
Glenwood Springs, CO
2625 Gilstrap Ct
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601