Spacious Villas Minutes from Orlando Theme Parks
After the success of Disneyland in California, Walt Disney turned his sights on central Florida for his next amusement-park venture—Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. This time, the company made sure to set the park in an area that was large and secluded so that it had plenty of room to grow. In the years since, the area in and around Orlando has proven itself capable of supporting a bumper crop of family-friendly offerings. Grande Villas Resort is within easy driving distance of all of them, and fits right in with its pink, blue, and yellow façade and playground.
Like a luxurious home away from home, each villa at the resort comes with a fully stocked kitchen, master bedroom, and whirlpool-jet tub. Guests can feel free to use the foldout sleeper sofas to accommodate additional family members or members of the Swedish national cricket team. Two-bedroom units measure more than 1,300 square feet and boast an extra set of twin beds and an additional bathroom. A private, screened patio or balcony extends from each villa, offering views of the resort's two pools or palm-studded gardens. This getaway includes one Dine4Less discount dining card, which provides discounts for up to four diners at nearby restaurants.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, four golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
What You Get
- Stay for up to four in a one-bedroom villa or up to six in a two-bedroom villa
- One Dine4Less discount dining card per stay
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $100 refundable deposit required on major credit card at check-in
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $100 refundable deposit required on major credit card at check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 19 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $45 from MCO