Top Reasons to Visit Hampton Inn Harbourgate
- The hotel is located within 15 minutes of top North Myrtle Beach attractions, including a sprawling shopping complex called Barefoot Landing, and several championship golf courses that are open year-round.
- Fishing, jet skiing, and boating are popular activities along the Intracoastal Waterway and at Harbourgate Marina, which is located directly across from the hotel.
- The hotel serves a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning, and you can grab an On the Run breakfast bag to go Monday–Friday.
- The Atlantic Ocean is a quick 1-mile walk from the hotel. For rainy days, the hotel has an indoor pool.
- After dinner at one of the local steak houses or crab shacks, you can head back to your spacious guest room, which has the hotel’s signature Cloud Nine bedding.
- Nearby at Ripley’s Aquarium, kids can watch 10-foot sharks dart through a 750,000-gallon tank and pick up horseshoe crabs and eels in the shallow touch tanks.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
The Hampton Inn Harbourgate is located in North Myrtle Beach, about 20 miles north of the famous Myrtle Beach boardwalk but right along South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. There’s a wealth of activities for families in North Myrtle Beach; at Pirates Voyage, you can eat a five-course dinner as you watch a song-and-dance extravaganza featuring sea lions, trained dogs, and acrobatic buccaneers. At the Alabama Theatre, kids get free admission to the Vegas-style variety show One, which weaves together Broadway, country, and rock performances.
Myrtle Beach was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. It’s home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
79% of 53 customers recommend
“My daughter and I had a really great time in Myrtle Beach even though the weather wasn't so great. However, the pool at the Hampton Inn was a very popular place and...”
“My daughter and I had a really great time in Myrtle Beach even though the weather wasn't so great. However, the pool at the Hampton Inn was a very popular place and my daughter had lots of fun with the new friends she met there. Customer service was great and the free breakfast and staff were wonderful.”
“treated me well - good breakfast, same quality as more "known" locations of HI”
“Thanks for a wonderful stay. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Room was clean and nice.”
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
2112 Little River Neck Rd
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582