Top Reasons to Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/West Ashley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/West Ashley is only 8 miles northwest of downtown Charleston and just a short drive from the area’s historic attractions and renowned year-round golf courses.
- Each WiFi-equipped guest room has a cable TV and coffeemaker. Suites come with a separate living area and wet bar with refrigerator and microwave.
- In the morning, enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast, or grab a Hampton on the Run Breakfast Bag (available Monday– Friday) if you’re headed out the door.
- You can keep up a workout routine with the onsite fitness center and outdoor pool.
- Guests can shop at the nearby Citadel Mall, or venture into town to shop for antiques, admire the antebellum architecture, or tour Fort Sumter National Monument.
Charleston, South Carolina: Civil War Monuments and Sophisticated Arts Scene
Charleston, South Carolina, was recently named one of the best historic destinations in the country by U.S. News & World Report. Georgian mansions line the waterfront, the spires of colonial-era churches punctuate the skyline, and horse-drawn carriages frequently clop along its cobblestone streets. You can get an added sense of the city’s history by visiting a number of preserved period buildings and national historic landmarks such as the Battery & White Point Gardens, a living Civil War museum with Confederate cannons and views of Fort Sumter, Charleston Harbor, and a double-parked Camry.
More recently, Charleston has merged its Old South identity with a strong arts-and-culture scene. The streets, once overrun with aristocrats, are now lined with top-tier art galleries and antique stores, and you can catch live jazz performances at night. Step out onto King Street to browse third-generation clothiers that have set up shop in historic landmark buildings. The city's reputation as a major culinary destination has been reaffirmed by the James Beard Foundation, which has named a different Charleston chef the best in the southeast three out of the past four years.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Great staff, good breakfast, room was nice, pool area and gym was nice, although we didn't use. ”
“Breakfast assortment was very good , plus early evening wine and appetizers excellent , a very nice experience”
“Good location fro easy access to Charleston and surrounding area.”
Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/West Ashley
678 Citadel Haven Dr
Charleston, SC 29414