Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
Tribeca is one of Manhattan’s wealthiest neighborhoods and a hot spot for new shops, restaurants, and bars frequented by in-the-know New Yorkers. Located on Avenue of the Americas, a major Manhattan thoroughfare more affectionately known as 6th Avenue, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca gives guests a front-row seat to the hip scene. Inside you’ll find spacious guest rooms and an upscale sports bar with 25 craft beers on tap.
- Shop till you drop: Tribeca is a great place to find cutting-edge fashion labels and artisan furniture.
- Nearby neighborhoods: Soho and Little Italy
- Closest subway: The Canal Street station right outside the hotel is served by the A, C, and E trains.
- Belly up: The hotel's AOA Bar & Grill serves wood-fired pizzas and house-smoked brisket under the light of 15 flat-screen TVs.
- Tasty perk: The Hilton has a 24-hour pantry stocked with ready-to-cook meals that you can zap in your microwave.
- Sweet dreams: Guests rave about Hilton’s patented Garden Sleep System beds.
Tribeca, Manhattan: Trendy Downtown Neighborhood with Historic Homes and Waterfront Parks
The Tribeca neighborhood, whose name is short for Triangle Below Canal, encompasses about 40 blocks in Lower Manhattan. Its cobblestone streets are lined with huge cast-iron buildings that served as cotton factories and textile mills in the 19th and early 20th centuries. In recent years, the neighborhood has emerged as one of the most fashionable places to live in the city, and these former industrial spaces have been converted into lavish residences for tenants such as Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Meryl Streep, and Gwyneth Paltrow. This transformation has given rise to a number of haute-cuisine restaurants and designer boutiques, but the neighborhood still maintains a quiet, residential vibe.
Tribeca is home to a thriving arts scene. You’ll find cutting-edge art galleries and performance venues along Franklin Street, and the Tribeca Film Festival—one of the most renowned independent-film events in the world—takes place here every spring. The neighborhood’s striking architecture includes at least one masterpiece: the neo-Gothic Woolworth Building on Broadway. The building’s gargoyles are caricatures of notable figures at the time of construction, including the building’s architect, Cass Gilbert.
There are also a number of outdoor attractions to explore. Hudson River Park, which spans nine blocks, features a 5-mile waterfront promenade. And be sure to check out the High Line, a scenic park and walkway built on a historic railroad suspended above the streets of Chelsea.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a king or two-double room
- Up to two kids stay free in a two-double room
- Booking tip: You'll find the best rate ($169) November 24 and December 22–25 and low rates into March.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 14.75% and $3.50 daily taxes added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 14.75% and $3.50 daily taxes added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional adult; kids stay free
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: noon
- Parking: valet available for an additional $65 per day
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 20 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK); about 11 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- By transit: take the A train to Canal Street.
- By cab: about $50 from JFK; about $35 from LGA