4-Star Hilton Near Niagara Falls
Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview - Niagara Falls, ON
Four-Star Hilton with Rooftop Restaurant Near Niagara Falls
Every day, about 200 billion liters of water surge over Canada's Horseshoe Falls, the largest of Niagara’s three waterfalls. At ground level, there's a thunderous roar, and a massive cloud of mist rises high above the brink. From a higher vantage point at the four-star Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, you can see the whole amazing show.
Each of the hotel's guest rooms features expansive views of either Niagara Falls or the city, but the view from The Watermark Restaurant on the 33rd floor is arguably the best in town. Between bites of prime rib or roast rack of lamb, you can gaze down on Horseshoe Falls and speculate on the province's astronomical water bill.
This Groupon also includes a credit that can be used at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, where you can select from 12 cuts of meat. Additional food-and-beverage credits are valid for authentic Italian food at Romano’s Macaroni Grill and fine dining at the aforementioned Watermark Restaurant, as well as two drinks per day from Myst Lounge.
A glass walkway connects the hotel to the Fallsview Casino Resort, where you can try your luck at 150 gaming tables and 3,000 slot machines. The casino's Avalon Theatre has played host to Ringo Starr, Jay Leno, Diana Ross, and several other major acts. Check out upcoming performers here. For a more mellow experience, make use of the wine tastings and tours at Peller Estates Winery and Trius Winery at Hillebrand included with this Getaway.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddles the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario. The Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of the photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk will bring you to the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a king jacuzzi city-view or two-queen city-view room
- Daily C$65 dinner voucher for The Watermark Restaurant or C$40 dinner credit at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Daily breakfast buffet for two at Grand Caffe
- Two drinks daily (one per person) at Myst Lounge or the lobby bar
- Daily C$10 lunch voucher for Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- C$25 Fallsview Casino voucher per night
- Daily winery tour and tasting at Peller Estates Winery and Trius Winery at Hillebrand
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 16.8% tax added at purchase
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in and drink alcohol
- Must be 19+ and PAC member to use the casino voucher
- Fallsview Casino voucher not valid in August
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 16.8% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Two-Queen City-View Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: C$25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for guests 17 or younger
King Jacuzzi Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: C$25 per night for an additional guest 18 or older; no charge for a guest 17 or younger
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self-parking available for C$20 per night; valet parking available for C$25 per night, including in-and-out privileges
- Rollaways: available for C$20 per night
- Smoking policy: limited number of smoking rooms available; must request in advance
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- OLG Disclaimer
- By plane: about 11 miles (17 km) from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG); about 28 miles (45 km) from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF); about 78 miles (126 km) from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- By cab: about $30 from IAG
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Transportation to the wineries is not included with this getaway.