Family-Friendly Accommodations near Major Indy Attractions
At nearly 500,000 square feet, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis is considered the largest of its kind in the world. It uses that size in imaginative ways: from outside, a life-size brachiosaurus peers into the museum as part of the Dinosphere exhibit. At the Fireworks of Glass exhibit, a tower pieced together from more than 3,000 colorful pieces of blown glass rises to the ceiling. And upstairs, kids and adults alike can ride animals on a whimsical carousel that dates back to 1917. Roughly 10 minutes from the museum, Hilton Indianapolis North puts families close to some of the city’s other top attractions, including the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Indianapolis Zoo, and the Indianapolis Colts’ Lucas Oil Stadium.
The hotel's comfy standard king and two-double rooms are decorated in soft, earthy tones and feature the Hilton's signature Serenity Collection bedding. In the morning, enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast or an à la carte entree at the North Side Bar & Grill. Feel free to take a dip in the heated indoor swimming pool or lounge poolside on a chaise.
Indianapolis, Indiana: World-Class Culture Steeped in Midwestern Charm
A world-class city in the middle of mostly rural Indiana, Indianapolis offers much more than the Indy 500. A gorgeous esplanade known as the Canal Walk snakes through the downtown, passing cultural institutions such as the Indianapolis Museum of Art, which offers free admission to its collection of Asian, European, American, African, and X-Files–inspired art. The town's centerpiece is the 1901-built Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument, a nearly 285-foot-high limestone statue with an observation deck at the top.
The area's agricultural legacy has also instilled a farm-to-table ethic in local restaurants. These establishments complement the bustling bar scene in Broad Ripple, a cultural district rife with art galleries, bakeries, and vintage stores.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a king or two-double room
- Up to two kids 15 or younger stay free
- Breakfast for two guests
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 17% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite restaurant and lounge
- Heated indoor pool
- Buffet breakfast
- Fitness room
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- 17% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; no charge for additional guests 15 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 3 miles from Indianapolis Metropolitan Airport (UMP); about 29 miles from Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- By cab: about $15 from UMP; about $60 from IND